Menu

Recherche sur le forum

41 résultats ont été trouvés.

Swapping for older coins!
Posté le : 14-08-2019, 6h05 dans Swaps and trades

Hey everyone! • I'm Nathaniel and I'm 16 and I've been collecting coins for years and am pretty proud of my collection so far which I owe pretty much to the help of the community on here! • Anyways, I've kinda decided that I take a heck of a lot more interest in coins that are older (anywhere from ancient, middle ages, up to World War 2) and the ones that I DO have are kinda like the prize pieces of my collection. • I have a ton of more modern coins that I'd love to be able to swap for some older ones! • So if you go and look at my swap list AS WELL as the coins on my collection, if you see any you like then just let me know and I'll definitely be keen for a swap! • I also have a big stamp collection which I'm willing to swap my stamps for coins, so if you're interested in that then please let me know as well! • Thanks so much and I hope you all have an amazing day! • Nathaniel

Swapping for very old coins
Posté le : 29-04-2019, 5h05 dans Swaps and trades

Hi everyone! • My name is Nathaniel, and if you didn't already know me I'm 16 and from New Zealand. I think I've come to a decision that I am most interested in coins from the pre-1950s, and the older the better! I don't have any location preferences, but medieval coins definitely catch my eye too! • I've decided that I'm willing to trade pretty much any coins in my collection (so including the coins I don't have on my swap list too) that isn't already from the 1940s or earlier for coins that are also from before that date (and the older, the more interested I'll be! • If anyone is interested, then just let me know and I'll arrange something! • Have an amazing day! • Nathaniel

Wanting to swap for pre-1900s coins
Posté le : 17-10-2018, 10h53 dans Swaps and trades

Hi everyone! • My name is Nathaniel, I'm 15 and recently I've been getting a whole lot more into older coins, mostly pre 1950s ones. • I've swapped for some 19th, 18th and 17th century coins recently and they are REALLY awesome because it's like owning a piece of history to me, and so I was just wondering if anyone had some older coins in which they'd be willing to swap for some coins on my list I'd appreciate it heaps! • Have an amazing day! • Nathaniel

New 2018 New Zealand 50 Cents Comm. for swap!
Posté le : 11-10-2018, 22h45 dans Swaps and trades

Hey everyone! • Alongside all my other coins to swap I've just added x3 NZ 2018 50 Cents commemorating the 1918 Armistice and which is currently in circulation. All are in UNC or AU • If you are wanting to trade for them, I'll be a little picky as I quite fancy them myself and seeing as (cos of the last commemorative) I'm expecting them to quite rarely turn up in the actual change from shops etc. • Thanks heaps and enjoy your day! • Nathaniel

[résolu] Coins that people have on their swap list
Posté le : 03-10-2018, 9h28 dans Numista website

Hi there! • I've always been a bit confused as to why on the coin pages, and at the bottom where it has "People with this coin in their swaplist", there are always some names in dark blue and some in a dim blue. Does the lighter, dimmer blue mean that they're inactive or something?

New Coins on Swap List!
Posté le : 01-10-2018, 23h05 dans Swaps and trades

Hi everyone! • Just wanted to let you all know that I've added some new coins to my swap list, so if you're interested in a swap then don't hesitate to offer! • Have an amazing day! • Nathaniel

THANK YOU NUMISTA COMMUNITY!!!!!
Posté le : 07-09-2018, 22h24 dans Free discussion

Citation: "Iainmac"​Hi Nathaniel, • ​Good to hear your enthusiasm for collecting is still strong, it's a very small thing donating a coin, but your thank you is much appreciated. • ​I would rather give the odd coin away than swap, all that making choices, possible disappointment, feedback malarkey, not really for me!, • ​it appears the whole world wants feedback for something or other, I for one, up to a point could live without it. • ​you also have an amazing weekend.​Thank you for that! It's the people who think like that that keep the world as a beautiful and friendly place :D

Stamps available for swap!!
Posté le : 07-09-2018, 11h59 dans Swaps and trades

Hey everyone! • Just wanted to let you all know I have a ton of stamps I'm willing to swap for coins! I'm not a big stamp collector I prefer collecting coins so if there's anyone who wants some stamps and is willing to trade their coins, I'd be more than happy to sort something out :D • Nathaniel

More than 100 new coppers to swap
Posté le : 28-05-2018, 5h46 dans Swaps and trades

Hi! Would you be interested in a swap with me? • Have a good day! • Nathaniel

Interested in a swap?
Posté le : 27-05-2018, 9h12 dans Swaps and trades

Hi everyone! • I'm Nathaniel, I'm 15 and I'm from NZ and I'm currently looking to expand my collection! I have added a good proportion of my collection to my swap list and so I'm hoping anyone who's interested might want to swap? • Thanks everyone and have a nice day! • From Nathaniel :)

Anyone interested in a swap?
Posté le : 23-05-2018, 10h03 dans Swaps and trades

Hi guys, I'm Nathaniel, Im 15 and from NZ! • I'd love to do a swap so please PM me! • I'm interested in most coins that I don't have, however one of my main goals is to have coins from every country in the world so if they're from a country I dont have yet then I'm especially keen on ose, and I LOVE older coins but I know that they can be hard to find and stuff so I'm not really expecting to get those. • Anyways, please just let me know if your interested and I'll get in touch! • Have an amazing day! • Nathaniel :D

[résolu] MPCC 2018 - AFRICA - FINAL
Posté le : 23-05-2018, 5h22 dans Most Popular Coin Contest

Swapping Pre-1900 coins
Posté le : 22-05-2018, 9h22 dans Swaps and trades

Hi! • I was wondering if anyone would like to swap some pre-1900 coins for some of my coins? I'm very interested in the history of them all and I think it would be totally awesome to own something that has survived hundreds of years and been through so many places and people. • Have an amazing day! • Nathaniel

[résolu] FREE 1 Cent Ndebele Legend - ISEWULA AFRIKA
Posté le : 22-05-2018, 9h19 dans Swaps and trades

Hi! Still room for me to have one? If not that's fine :D

Any tips for a young collector?
Posté le : 12-05-2018, 6h16 dans Numismatic questions

Hi everyone! • I'm Nathaniel, I'm 15 and I've been collecting for a few years but I still have a very basic collection, and so I was wondering how you guys got into collecting (professionally), or how you came across some of your favorite and best coins? • I always see such cool and amazing coins selling on ebay and Trade Me (NZ version of ebay which I use) but obviously I can't afford it because I don't have a job and I should be saving up for things like uni or a house or something instead. • I'm really curious because one day when I have the money to do so I'd love to become a professional collector and get as many amazing coins as I possibly can. • Also, how much do you guys think you've spent on your collection in all the years you've been collecting? • Thanks so much, and have an amazing day! • Nathaniel

Some of my coins are getting a black mold on them?
Posté le : 07-05-2018, 21h44 dans Numismatic questions

Hi everyone! • I'm a bit of a unexperienced collector but I hope one day when I'm old enough to qualify for a job that I can use my money to become a proper collector. • But anyway, for a while now a few of my coins (particularly copper coins like pennies and as well as 1, 2 and 5 Euro Cent coins) but also other silver colored coins have been getting black mold on them that i can't seem to get off. Some of my Euro cents are damaged so bad by it that its almost beyond being able to identify it. It's like in little spots and stuff. A few years back as a kid I kept some of them in a material box with my gemstone collection which is where I noticed it get particularly bad, but now I keep them in containers (some without lids) in a drawer of mine. • Is this because of dampness or something? How should I properly store them? Would it be better to use plastic coin bags that you get at the bank? • Thanks so much for your time! • Have an amazing day! • [...]

I want to swap my postage stamps for coins and/or banknotes
Posté le : 25-02-2018, 0h27 dans Swaps and trades

Hi everyone! • First of all, you can browse my stamp collection on colnect: https://colnect.com/en/stamps/countries/collection/nat7610 • I'm still adding lots more stamps on so if you dont see any you want right now, then wait another few days so I can add all my collection. • Please do not choose all the more valuable stamps on there unless you plan on swapping valuable coins for them also, but most stamps I'm willing to trade a few for a coin. • Just let me know your proposal for the swap and I'll get back to you :) • Thanks heaps! • Nathaniel

Trade your coins for my stamps?
Posté le : 18-02-2018, 6h20 dans Swaps and trades

Hi, I'm Nathaniel, I'm 15 and I'm mostly into collecting coins but also collect banknotes and stamps. • I'm a lot more interested in coins than I am in stamps, and so I was hoping that anyone who prefers stamps over coins might like to swap? I'm not looking for all sorts of cool and 100 year old coins (although if you want to trade them then that would be awesome!) but just regular coins from other places (preferrably not the current US 1c, 5c, 10c and 25c coins just because I have so many, unless they are special editions like the state quarters etc.) • I have stamps from many countries, a lot are old too. • You name the countries, or sooner or later I'll compile a list of the countries I have and you can decide. • I'm willing to trade more than one stamp per coin if you like • Thanks so much! • Nathaniel

Anyone interested in swapping with a young collector?
Posté le : 16-02-2018, 9h31 dans Swaps and trades

Hi guys! • I'm Nathaniel, I'm 15 and I've been collecting coins for a while now, and so many awesome and generous people have helped me along the way on numista. • I know the title looks like a cry for attention, but thats kinda cos it is a bit (LOL), only because all of you experienced collectors have such good coins and I dont get much interest in my coins, and sometimes some generous people like to help young collectors, so why not? lol • Anyways, I'm interested in swapping, I have a bit of pocket money to afford postage (but it cant be tracked or anything because NZPost makes it cost WAY too much for tracking, so its gonna have to be a nicely packaged envelope if your keen. I've done a few swaps before so I dont think its too risky, but once I did get one returned to me from Romania where i sent it, but it returned with all the coins in it but just EXTREMELY weathered and stuff, so Im not sure if it was the postage that caused this. • BUT ANYWAYS! &bul[...]

[résolu] Kids coin club?
Posté le : 16-02-2018, 9h22 dans Swaps and trades

Hi! • Well, I'm 15 and so I dont really know if that technically still counts as being a kid or not, but I've never stumbled upon any collectors around my age or younger on Numista or just in general. • I'd be super keen for this but I live in New Zealand hahaha • A club would be awesome though, if anyone finds one then let me know. Also, there is a penpal website called Students of the World which I used to use to get penpals and there is a forum for people who listed 'collections' as their hobby, and sometimes there are a few kids there who collect coins so you could give that a shot. • Have an awesome day! • Nathaniel

Swapping with me?
Posté le : 01-12-2017, 23h36 dans Swaps and trades

Hi everyone! • I'm Nathaniel, I'm 15 and I really love coins. Lately I haven't done many swaps because of postage prices but now I found out how to lower them down a bit, so I was wondering if anyone would want to swap with me? • I'm interested in any coin! (mostly ones I don't have yet) • Have a great day!

Young collector looking to swap!
Posté le : 17-08-2017, 10h22 dans Swaps and trades

Hi everyone! • Im Nathaniel, Im 14 years old and Im from NZ • Im really keen on swapping coins and recently havent had many swaps so that's why I'm hoping to swap with someone now that I've saved up enough pocket money to post a few packages • If you think I'm looking for any specific coins, I'm not at all, I love ALL coins and appreciate each and every one of them. • I hope you take an interest in my swap list! • (PS, if you end up looking through my collection and notice that I have some doubles that aren't on my swap list, just let me know so I can add them :D) • Thanks so much for your time! • From Nathaniel

Anyone have coins from these countries?
Posté le : 06-04-2017, 10h15 dans Swaps and trades

Hi guys! • Im Nathaniel, Im 14 and I really want to have one coin from every country in the world cos I think its kinda cool to have something from literally EVERYWHERE you could dream of, so here are the countries below • I ALSO WANT TO SWAP EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE COINS FROM THESE COUNTRIES :D • Countries I need: • Alderney • American Samoa • Andorra • Angola • Anguilla • Antigua and Barbuda • Armenia • Aruba • Azerbaijan • Bahrain • Bangladesh • Belarus • Benin • Bhutan • Bohemia (and Moravia) • Bosnia and Herzegovina • British East Indies • British Virgin Islands • British West Africa • Burundi • Byzantium Empire • Cambodia • Cameroon • Cape Verde • Cayman Islands • Central Africa • Central African Republic • Chad • Cocos Islands • Comoros • De[...]

Finding coin protection products?
Posté le : 02-04-2017, 22h35 dans Numismatic questions

Hi guys! • Im Nathaniel, Im 14 and I've recently got into coin collecting and thanks to a few members on the Numista site I have 900 coins. • I recently have been watching a few videos and thought that I should probably get something to protect my coins better rather than a wooden chest, but all the coin things like cardboard holders or capsules are WAY out of my budget • I've also been thinking of creating a coin cabinet though, but it seems a little hard to do. • Any suggestions on other ways to keep my coins in great condition that has very little cost? • Thanks heaps • From Nathaniel :D

Looking for coins from these countries for my collection! :D
Posté le : 18-03-2017, 20h46 dans Swaps and trades

HI everyone! • First of I would like to introduce myself! • My name is Nathaniel, I am 14 years old and have been collecting for about 2 or 3 years since i was 11, and I am from New Zealand. MY coin collecting dream is to have one coin from every country in the world (I don't really care about values), and am reasonably close to achieving my dream, but need a bit of help from you guys. I would be happy to exchange, but it depends on the postage price because at home I don't earn much pocket money, or at least not enough to send tons of coins. But of course I accept donations XD. Please have a look below at the countries I am missing • Guatemala • Haiti • St Kitts and Nevis • Antigua and Barbuda • Dominica • St Lucia • St Vincent and the Grenadines • Grenada • Nicaragua • Colombia • Guyana • Suriname • Bolivia • Paraguay Uruguay • Latvia • Belarus • Moldo[...]

[résolu] Australasia/Pacific Round 1a CLOSED
Posté le : 03-02-2017, 20h50 dans Most Popular Coin Contest

[résolu] Australasia/Pacific Round 1f CLOSED
Posté le : 03-02-2017, 20h49 dans Most Popular Coin Contest

[résolu] Australasia/Pacific Round 1g CLOSED
Posté le : 03-02-2017, 20h49 dans Most Popular Coin Contest

[résolu] Australasia/Pacific Round 1e CLOSED
Posté le : 03-02-2017, 20h48 dans Most Popular Coin Contest

[résolu] Asia round 1c CLOSED
Posté le : 03-02-2017, 20h48 dans Most Popular Coin Contest

[résolu] Asia round 1d CLOSED
Posté le : 03-02-2017, 20h47 dans Most Popular Coin Contest