Mysterious Jeton/Token with city/town view

6 posts • viewed 150 times
Hello there folks !

I have this jeton I'm trying to identify. At first glance it looks like one of those Nurnbergs or Fribourg ones but it turns out that none in numista that I checked under keywords token city view does not match. I tried every country. This one has mountain, a few ships, smaller bridge (like a town bridge more so), fortifications and a few tower like buildings. Can you please help me out with this one? On the reverse is a big 6.

Weight: 4 g

Referee:  Albanian cities, Khanate of Crimea, Croatian cities, Bavaria-Ingolstadt, Bavaria-Landshut, Duchy of Bavaria, Electorate of Bavaria, Kingdom

Melius est esse unum numero in villa, quam numerus duo in metropoli.
9:25 STEFANUS
i thougt it was the Stari Most, but no....:(
Non est totum quod splendet ut aurum
Rijkdom bestaat niet uit het hebben van veel bezittingen, maar in het hebben van weinig behoeften
yeah, I've never seen a jeton like this one. Could it be Drina most?
Referee:  Albanian cities, Khanate of Crimea, Croatian cities, Bavaria-Ingolstadt, Bavaria-Landshut, Duchy of Bavaria, Electorate of Bavaria, Kingdom

Did anyone have the chance to search for this one ? I'm searching for almost 2 weeks to no avail. :(

Quote: "PetrusAscanus"​i thougt it was the Stari Most, but no....:(
​Same idea at first glance :D
Referee of south atlantic islands
omg, is there some dictionary or catalogue for such tokens ? anywhere what-so-ever? Even if it costs a fortune I would consider it /if not for free/

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 08:46.