xavier help

9 posts • viewed 266 times
I need your help .. rated incorrectly a swap ...need to add all stars...swap #1 with tpal1961
Ray Muniak Retired artist/sculptor . 79 years old. 4 children 10 grandchildren 2 great grandchildren. Also worked as a wood patternmaker (Foundry industry) for 27 years before becoming a full time artist.
Quote: "rmuniak"​I need your help .. rated incorrectly a swap ...need to add all stars...swap #1 with tpal1961
​I think it's better if you send him a private message with full details.
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, US-HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
How does that help his rating?
Ray Muniak Retired artist/sculptor . 79 years old. 4 children 10 grandchildren 2 great grandchildren. Also worked as a wood patternmaker (Foundry industry) for 27 years before becoming a full time artist.
Quote: "rmuniak"​How does that help his rating?
​You ask for Xavier's help on the forum, so I suggested to send him a private message instead, so he can easilier see it. I didn't mean your swap partner. :P
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, US-HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
I thought I just sent him a private message?Can you tell me how to send a private message?
Quote: "rmuniak"Can you tell me how to send a private message?
​Search their profile (https://en.numista.com/echanges/profil.php?id=2)

Click the circled link.

Fill out the fields, and click « send »
Hello rmuniak,
I added the 5 stars :)
Hello Xavier
I need your help. A collector has blocked my Nickname for error .
So now he writes me but i cant answer to him, so he thinks that i dont want to anwer to his message.
How we can do?
Thanks
Enrico
Hello Enrico,
Could you please send me the name of the user by private message?

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 11:44.