Rare coin for sale

14 posts

» Quick access to the last post

I wish to sell my rarest coin in my collection - the '86 Griffon coin ERROR - without the 2nd year.

In the catalog: KM#156.2
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces60774.html

The coin is Commemorative issue for the 1986 World Cup in Mexico,but when they produce it they forgot to add the 2nd year which was in the project,so they stopped it,but it was late - 254 coins were produced with the missing second year and that's one of them.The coin doesn't have any damage or scratches,and it's in capsule

The price is 350€ + shipping

Everyone is free to PM me :)
Kristian

Everything in my collection can be sold if it would make someone happier than me :)
You can see it in Bulgaria if you wanted to
Kristian

Everything in my collection can be sold if it would make someone happier than me :)
New price: 325€ + shipping

There are 9 levels on the Sheldon-Breen rarity scale,the coin is in "R-3" - With 201 to 500 estimated pieces, this is a scarce coin,difficult to find  0:)
Kristian

Deleted. Good luck!
best regards
David
Quote: Dato Mikeladzehttp://www.ebay.com/itm/1986-Bulgaria-Large-silver-proof-25-leva-Soccer-Football-Ball-Chicken-/371055753098?pt=US_World_Coins&hash=item5664a5778a

this one???  $50 and free shipping....  100% positive feedback,  top-rated seller.....
or htere are  some types of silver proof  one of which is too rare>??

best regards
David
No, this one is an error coin, see the Ebay one you listed has the date on teh top and bottom of the reverse.  The one Kristian Borisov is selling has just one date on it.
Deleted. Good luck !

best  

David
Quote: Dato Mikeladzeso, this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bulgaria-25-Leva-silver-1986-eagle-KM-156-2-Proof-/381131626571?pt=US_World_Coins&hash=item58bd37184b

I wonder what will  the sell price after two  days !
Probably not 375 Euro since the catalogue value is only US$32.50

http://www.ngccoin.com/price-guide/world/bulgaria-25-leva-km-1562-1986-cuid-40635-duid-117172
First,NGC price-guide sucks,it's absolutely impossible to find that coin for 32.50(the eBay coin is around 100$ for now - 2 days before the end) Anyway the selling price is my decision so you don't need to tell me what's worth,if you see it in capsule buy it and get it in,that will be your choice,if you have it you can even melt it - but it's mine
  Second I wanted to sell it,not just to spam in the forum so it's good to keep your opinion for you, there's no point of spaming into my topic, if you don't want to buy it don't comment please :)

Best regarts to all
Kristian

No need to get defensive...of course you can ask whetever you want for your coin...whether enyone is willing to pay the price is another matter.
Deleted. Good luck.
best
David
Dear Kristian

I just wanted to say that discussion can be really good for your sale.
I personally didnot give a rats ass about this coin and I didn't bother to look up about this coin after your sale offer.

But when discussion started, I got interested and started to read more about it. And if I would have spare money, I could now be potential buyer.
Discussion, positive or negative will keep your thread in focus, and like myself a potential buyer may get really interested of it.

As they say- there is no bad advertising. In this kind of story I think it is true.
I would put this coin in my top list of most wanted if I collected coins from this country, but I don't. Anyways take this as a very good example of a similar coin from the UK ( the 1983 two pence only 450 approx minted and all in sets only as there was non made for circulation. quite rare and very expensive (about £700 if your lucky)
300 Euro
Kristian

Topic locked (Numista Robot, 23-Jan-2019, 23:42)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 15:06.