The 111 1 penny and 1cent club or should I say .01 and under coin club

154 posts

» Quick access to the last post

I have 106 different KM numbers for coins with 1 cent. And 40 different KM numbers with 1 penny on them. So that makes 146 different KM pennys and 1 cent coins. I am a big penny (cents ) nut.
 Yes I am a big nut. I like my small coins. It makes a lot of cents
                    yours daryl
It is, what it is, or is it.
Hi Daryl, can I join your club? I'd never looked at this statistic before but I found that I have 103 different cents and 48 different pennies - I had no idea there were so many. I know that you are a bit of a cent and penny fan but if you had to choose, which would be your favourite from your collection and why?
Just because you can't see it ... doesn't mean it isn't there - Anon.

Coin catalogue referee for England, United Kingdom & pre-Union South Africa.
Banknote catalogue referee for England & United Kingdom.
Yes Rick join the club.The penny or cent coins are the most over look coins That everyone used. It was the work horse for along time. Where its the dollar or pound now.But my all time favoute ,hand down is the large UK penny.Been colleting them from the 1970's till the day i die.

Last time i counted them i had over 500 of them Iam sure i round 800 now. Just dont like to let them go.
This is were the nuts comes in Thank you Rick
               yours daryl
Perhaps this might be an avenue to develop in the future for the site.  Establish formal groups people can join so you can have discussions among like-minded collectors.  E.g. people who collect by country, people who collect silver, people who collect pennies, people who collect UK coins etc.
yes Neil try once already. Calling all penny nuts. But iam the only nut.
Do only coins count that are called penny and cent or is it the smallest of the denomination system that counts?

Systems: 1 Main-Unit = X Sub-Units

1:60      :  4 dif. coins
1:84      :  1 coin
1:96      :  2 dif. coins
1:100    :  105 dif. coins
1:240    :  5 dif. coins + 4 smaller sub unit coins (half pennies and farthings)
1:360    :  1 coin
1:1000  :  5 dif. coins                                                                               
127 different types of small and smaller denomination coins
sure a 1 centovo or a 1 centime, is close enough. I will have to search that one out
No I was meaning formal groups, several website's I've joined have a section for groups where members can go in and create a group themselves and they geta  separate mini site that they run, like minded people join and you can have your own discussions amongst yourselves.  I've been on one for science fiction novel fans, members would set up a page with the authors they liked and people that were reading them joined to discuss the books of that author...and here's one I joined several years ago when I was trying to drop some weight

http://www.fatsecret.co.nz/groups
Hi Daryl, I collect pennies and 1 cents, but I only collect pennies from UK and Australia, and 1 Cents from US and Canada, i have a total of 51 different km#s
Hi Tony if you want you can join too. Hope all is good on the other side of the pond.

Neil yes i think that would be nice,but change here. well have to wait and see
Quote: ALLRED1950Yes Rick join the club.The penny or cent coins are the most over look coins That everyone used. It was the work horse for along time. Where its the dollar or pound now.But my all time favoute ,hand down is the large UK penny.Been colleting them from the 1970's till the day i die.

Last time i counted them i had over 500 of them Iam sure i round 800 now. Just dont like to let them go.
This is were the nuts comes in Thank you Rick
               yours daryl
Ha!ha! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a glut of '67 UK pennies, they must have struck them by the gazillion! I like the cents well enough, including the 19 different Canadian cents that I have, but I'm always going to come down in favour of the pennies, and I particularly like my 1936 British West Africa penny, not just because it's holed and Copper-Nickel instead of Bronze but also because it was struck for Edward VIII, a significant moment in UK history:

https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces9102.html

I think my favourite penny probably has to be my 1898 ZAR KM#2 because of the design and again because of the era that it represents (and because it's the closest I'm ever likely to get to a South African KM#1!):

Also, when I got home from work tonight I found out I had received another one to add to my list, although it's not strictly a "penny", it's an 1861 Jersey 1/13th shilling that I just bought. It's not the best grade, probably about an F+ because the better grades command such a premium and I'm doing a bit of "conservation" work on it at the moment. It was a bit ugly when I got it and I've taken some 'before' scans and when I've finished I'll post these along with the 'after's to see what you think.

Yes Rick i think they made enough 1967 pennys one for every collector for the next 100 years.
I have a very nice 1936 H  British West Africa. From my dad or gradpa , cant remember now

Its bigger than the Fiji penny with a hole
Your 1898 ZAR KM#2 is very nice .
Show us how your 1861 1/13th shilling comes  out
Maybe should of called it the lowest value coin made for every day club.
I went the easy way; conducted a search for Denomination 0.01 and got 228 back. So that is 228 different cents in my collection. When I did a Penny search it also came back with the 1/2 ones as well. So I'll just count the proper Cents.

I think Cents are nice. It has been 42 years without a 1¢ coin here in Mexico.

Also I think they increase easily in number because of the usual material changes the undergo; changing KM# quite fast, usually with the extra "a, b, ..." at the end of the number.
Numista referee for the "Viceroyalty of the New Spain" (most of it).
History through coins.
Eli V
Hey erdvailla i did the search 0.01 and came up with 272 different "cents". Yes Mexico has not had a centavo for some time.  Yes they change alot because the metal ends up more than the value. Funny i can remember when i just started collecting thinking the 5 centavos was the cent coin. Then got a one centavo . Had to back up and relook at things. Well this go back to the 1970's. And i was a wet nose kid. Funny what you remember. But i think i will alway love this series
The 5¢ series was the first circulating coin with a portrait in Mexico during a Republic, along with the 10¢ with Juarez portrait; there is the gold coins with Hidalgo's pprtrait in the early 1900s but those pretty much didn't circulate.

After the Old Peso ended, portraits had been abandoned again outside from commemoratives. I like the Aztec design in our current coins, but after 23 years of the same I almost don't look at them anymore. At least our 10, 20 and 50 got a makeover. I miss our 5¢ coin tjat got discontinued. So, in our current set, the 10¢ is our Cent coin; and with the exchange rate it is worth less than 1 US and euro cents, and 1/2 UK Cent.
History through coins.
Eli V
Quote: ALLRED1950Yes Rick i think they made enough 1967 pennys one for every collector for the next 100 years.
I have a very nice 1936 H  British West Africa. From my dad or gradpa , cant remember now

Its bigger than the Fiji penny with a hole
That's a sweet penny Daryl, really nice grade.

As promised, here are the scans of the 1861 Jersey 1/13th shilling that I recently bought (these are the shots of how it arrived to me and are pretty much the same as the seller's pics):

As you can see, it's not particularly pretty on the surface but if you can see through the verdigris there's actually a reasonable amount of detail still present. In fact, the poor condition was one of the things that attracted me to the coin - I sort of felt that I had a duty to rescue it and try to halt the corrosion. I might have overpaid slightly for it but when it arrived I was relatively happy with my purchase. So I set about doing a little conservation work on it and this is what it looks like now:

There is not a huge difference in the overall appearance of the coin but you can see that most of the verdigris is removed from the surface and hopefully stabilised enough now in a 2x2 in it's album pocket that it will slow down if not halt any further deterioration:

Come to think of it, I should probably add all my 12th & 13th shillings to my penny list so that no makes 61 pennies and 103 cents, making a total of 164  :)

Hey Rick that looks great. I only have 2 fracational shillings from Jersey. I need to expand all of Jersey. That is one thats been on the side line.But i think iam heading to make Europe my main collecting.
  Rick how to you deal with verdigris and corrosion.God Rick i really like the way you set up you collection. Looks great. Keep up the great work.
                 yours daryl
Quote: ALLRED1950Hey Rick that looks great. I only have 2 fracational shillings from Jersey. I need to expand all of Jersey. That is one thats been on the side line.But i think iam heading to make Europe my main collecting.
  Rick how to you deal with verdigris and corrosion.God Rick i really like the way you set up you collection. Looks great. Keep up the great work.
                 yours daryl
I will send you some in the lot that I post to you, probably at the end of the month.
Tony you are to kind, thank you.
Quote: ALLRED1950Hey Rick that looks great. I only have 2 fracational shillings from Jersey. I need to expand all of Jersey. That is one thats been on the side line.But i think iam heading to make Europe my main collecting.
                 yours daryl
It's probably best if I don't go into too much detail here about how I treat verdigris for fear of sparking a riot among the purists but suffice to say it involves 99.9% pure IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol). If you want to know more I would be happy to discuss via PM and I have a few Jersey coins on my swap list so if you want to start another trade just let me know.

Thank you Rick you are right about the purist. You and Tony are very kind. PM sented.
hey this week i will put up some extra ones i have in XF to UNC. If any one needs to upgrade.
very upset ican not find my Canadain 1920 large penny.I know i have it somewere. But i wanted to post. I think it strange Canada had two 1920 cents large and small. And the Newfoundland 1920 was large

I wanted to post the 1920 large and small togather and the Newfoundland large togather.
just something different Canada have two different size 1 cent coins
Quote: ALLRED1950very upset ican not find my Canadain 1920 large penny.I know i have it somewere. But i wanted to post. I think it strange Canada had two 1920 cents large and small. And the Newfoundland 1920 was large

I wanted to post the 1920 large and small togather and the Newfoundland large togather.
just something different Canada have two different size 1 cent coins
In 1882 and 1883 our 1 Centavo coins overlapped two different official coins, one with 25mm the other with 16mm. The bigger one lasted from 1869 until 1897, the other one only those two years.
History through coins.
Eli V
your right There was one for the 5 centavos too. Just got them this year.
  thank you
Quote: ALLRED1950your right There was one for the 5 centavos too. Just got them this year.
  thank you
And for the Josefa 5 Centavos there even was a triple overlapping
-1942-1955
-1954-1969

Crosses 1950, 1954 with two different variants from the bottom one that year, and 1955.

If fact, if you look at the coins list closely you can notice several two-or-more coins at the same time for some years.
History through coins.
Eli V
Quote: neilithicPerhaps this might be an avenue to develop in the future for the site.  Establish formal groups people can join so you can have discussions among like-minded collectors.  E.g. people who collect by country, people who collect silver, people who collect pennies, people who collect UK coins etc.
  :O Been wondering why we don't have groups since I came to this site .I started several groups on another site.
If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
Quote: erdvillaI went the easy way; conducted a search for Denomination 0.01 and got 228 back. So that is 228 different cents in my collection. When I did a Penny search it also came back with the 1/2 ones as well. So I'll just count the proper Cents.

I think Cents are nice. It has been 42 years without a 1¢ coin here in Mexico.

Also I think they increase easily in number because of the usual material changes the undergo; changing KM# quite fast, usually with the extra "a, b, ..." at the end of the number.
I did also this search, and turned out 195 coins, but when I was scrolling the pages, it turned out even 10 Cashes, 2 Tornesis, 40 Para and a couple others. And it left out plenty Kreuzers, Grochen, Pfeningen and others not in decimal....
Check my coins for sale:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/lidianb
https://www.facebook.com/lidianbcoins/  
A 0.01 is the definition of a CENTesimal part of a unit. So no matter the currency system; a Cent is the 1/100th of it.

For missing coins maybe their info sheet is incomplete or wrong in the "Numeric value" field.
History through coins.
Eli V
my newist addashsion a repubic of Mexico 1 centavo 1886 Km391.6 mexico city mint. Not in very good shape. But now my oldist 1 centavo coin from Mexico
Quote: ALLRED1950my newist addashsion a repubic of Mexico 1 centavo 1886 Km391.6 mexico city mint. Not in very good shape. But now my oldist 1 centavo coin from Mexico
Is that the large one Daryl? Can we see some pics?

Hey Rick it is the size of a 2 pence. Its not in good shape. but got out of a 1 dollar boxs. so what can i say.

Will add more my finds tomorror night
That's definitely been well circulated, nice pics though!

well Rick for a dollar. I can not say much. Hopeful i will be able to up grade someday.But it has found a home were its loved.I love coins like this. It was used for what it was made for.The lower value coins were used heavly. Because everyone used it. Even if i upgrade i will still keep in my collection.
You can add me to you club too.
I do count 182 x 1 cents, 40 x 1 penny, 19 centavos en 10 x 1 centimes coins.

I didn't count all the pfennig, milliéme, the mallimat, kopeck, et cetera, yet. Did stop bij 68! B)

In other words I'm also a pennies man! :D  :8D
Cents are money too!
Quote: erdvillaA 0.01 is the definition of a CENTesimal part of a unit. So no matter the currency system; a Cent is the 1/100th of it.

For missing coins maybe their info sheet is incomplete or wrong in the "Numeric value" field.
Well put, make me easy to count! 8)
Cents are money too!
here what i got .Besides my Republic of Mexico 1 centavo.
1 centavo 1926,1945,1946
5 cetavos 1933
10 cetavos 1920 large,but f
10 cent. 1925 silver I have 3 of them now
canada1899 1 cent
a german 1 mark and 5 mark new
2 austia 10 shillings new from the 1990's
 all for 20 dollars 12 coins one silver i think i did nice  Heres my new 1899 canadain one cent nice
Dutchgalego welcome to the club
ALLRED; I love those large Republic Cents, they are big, thick and heavy. Cents matter back then. The first Centavo from 1863 I love because it used the design of the Real fraction coins. Then in 1864 the Imperial Cent; and damn this one is costly, don't be fooled by it being the smallest of the Imperial set, it is expensive.
Then back to the republic with same design for several years; until the single year 1898 for the Eagle change which was the last large Centavo and then switch to the smaller Monogram sets.
History through coins.
Eli V
Oh, and I don't mind circulation as los as text, date and mint are clear they are good enough for me (and for my wallet as well); specially with not Mo ones, as other marks are rarer to find.
History through coins.
Eli V
Quote: ALLRED1950here what i got .Besides my Republic of Mexico 1 centavo.
1 centavo 1926,1945,1946
5 cetavos 1933
canada1899 1 cent
 all for 20 dollars 12 coins one silver i think i did nice  Heres my new 1899 canadain one cent nice
They're beauties!
Cents are money too!
Quote: tony_k_1965
I will send you some in the lot that I post to you, probably at the end of the month.  Thats why I love this site! People always sharing

I love those 1967 pennies you have, I love most pennies, but I am not sure I am in the club, you guys are Penny NUTS!
Taking a break from swapping for a while, but still interested in pre 1799 Spanish coins, I will make time for that!

Looking for pre 1783 coins
Redsmithstudios come on and join. You only have to be penny nuts a little. Well we can say 1/2 nuts
 No david let me know if you want some 1967 pennys or 1/2 pennys. Or both ican send you some.
The sadist Canadain Victoria. Anyone have a uses for this one
just went though my jar of change from feb. I save all my change. But found two canadain 1 cent 1976 and 1981. There is more canadain 1 cent coin in use in the US Than Canada.
Thanks for drawing my attention to this aspect of collecting. I have just checked my Penny collection for different KM# and have the following:

Roy

Jersey 1/13 Shilling 2
        1/12 Shilling    13
        1 Penny         3
        1 New Penny 1
Guernsey 1 Double        3
             1 New Penny 1
        1 Penny         4
Isle of Man 1 New Penny 1
        1 Penny        11
Ireland 1 Penny         2
        1 Pingin         4
18th Century
Tokens 1 Penny        28
UK Hammered 1 Penny 5
UK modern 1 Penny 25
                1 New Penny 1
                Total 104

Widening my search I have found the following:
5 Australia
8 British West Africa
3 Falkland Is
5 Fiji
1 Ghana
5 Gibraltar
8 Jamaica
1 New Guinea
3 New Zealand
1 Nigeria
1 Rhodesia & Nyasaland
1 St Helena & Ascension
6 South Africa
5 Southern Rhodesia
1 Zambia
54 total
Welcome to the club Numismaticroy.
OK, I'll join, I always have been half nuts for pennies, I am sure I am making my wife a bit nuts now because I save all the pre 82 pennies and have a shelf full of them, and they are just filling it up. I just love all the different colors you get and all the patinas. Who knows the story's those cents have seen? I have a few that are my favorite that are literally a red cent, they are a beautiful red patina. I should try to get a good photo of all the different colors.
Taking a break from swapping for a while, but still interested in pre 1799 Spanish coins, I will make time for that!

welcome mr. redsmithstudios  I save all my pennys, sort pre 1959, 1959 -1981,1982, 1983-2008, 2009,and 2010 up.Then just roll them .
Wasn't sure on the easiest way to check so using the Advanced Search I put in "1 penny" under the facial value and it came back with 18 coins found, did the same with "1 cent" and got 42 coins.  Also did "1 Penni" for the 2 different types of finnish pennies Daryl was very kind enough to send me, so a total of 62 so far for me.

Phil
Quote: pcarey2003Wasn't sure on the easiest way to check so using the Advanced Search I put in "1 penny" under the facial value and it came back with 18 coins found, did the same with "1 cent" and got 42 coins.  Also did "1 Penni" for the 2 different types of finnish pennies Daryl was very kind enough to send me, so a total of 62 so far for me.

Phil
And don't forget "1 new penny"
http://www.facebook.com/NumismaticsUK
I'm not an expert in any kind of coins, but I reckon I'm good at research and will do my best to help. Feel free to tell me my identifications/valuations/gradings are wrong. It's the only way I'll learn.
Of course, thanks BizzoDoes.  That gives another 3 so a total of 65 for me.  Thanks.
Quote: ALLRED1950here what i got .Besides my Republic of Mexico 1 centavo.
1 centavo 1926,1945,1946
5 cetavos 1933
canada1899 1 cent
I thoughtI would join this group as thats all I collect Canadian and provincial cents also farthings.
So I will start with my 1899 large cents

Cheers Don
Well Formack, thats a beautiful coin.

Thank you----now for the nicest  1 I have. :D

Cheers Don
or maybe this 1
 8)
Cheers Don
or this 1 ,its hard to decide  8.

Cheers Don
But for colour this is the pick,  love the wood grain look  :°

Cheers Don
Some thing different re colour :P

Cheers Don
more wood grain  8)
Cheers Don
Don you are really putting us to shame with all your high grade pennies, can't you show something a bit more worn to make the rest of us feel a little less inadequate!

ok
hows this  z)
Cheers Don
Maybe this 1  :`

DP#6    rough but rare
Cheers Don
fourmack you have some great pennys.   Yes the wood grain is great. I have some not as nice as yours.
Quote: ALLRED1950The sadist Canadain Victoria. Anyone have a uses for this one
Hey Don you have any uses for this sad one. Or anyone
Bit of a can of worms here saying 0.01 and under isn't it?

These are what I have found so far:
1 Penny
1 New Penny
1 Cent
1 Centavo
1 Centime
1 Euro Cent
1/12 Shilling
1/13 Shilling
1/2 Penny
1/2 New Penny
8 Doubles
4 Doubles
2 Doubles
1 Double
1 Farthing
1/2 Farthing
1/3 Farthing
1/4 Farthing
1 Pfennig
1 Pfenning
2 Pence (Pre-Decimal)
1/2 Groat
1 Pingin
1/2 Pingin
1 Feoirling

I'm sure there's more, I don't know enough about Kreuzers or Hellers to say if they should be included.
I'm not an expert in any kind of coins, but I reckon I'm good at research and will do my best to help. Feel free to tell me my identifications/valuations/gradings are wrong. It's the only way I'll learn.
Including all that above, I have 82 different types of 0.01 or less.
Still have a number of coins to catalogue though, so might hit the 111 club eventually.
Quote: ALLRED1950fourmack you have some great pennys.   Yes the wood grain is great. I have some not as nice as yours.
So lets see the pics. :)

Its not about who's got the best looking coin, its about sharing their coins with others and helping re photos,swaps or what ever.

I did a quick count and I have about 450 -500 in my collection and about 3000 coppers coins on the floor mainly NZ as I do them up for Tourists for our club.

As I store them in iPhoto I can see them all without having to get the album out each time I want to check on different varieties and its easier to see as I can enlarge them to a dinner plate size. :o
Cheers Don
I wil post some pic's this weekend as iam very busy right now. We love pennys
All my pics have dissapeared so i wil have to edit them all tomorrow :snif:
Cheers Don
Quote: fourmackAll my pics have dissapeared so i wil have to edit them all tomorrow :snif:
I'm glad it's not just me, I thought my laptop was playing up again!

Quote: fourmack... I can enlarge them to a dinner plate size. :o
Reminds me of this
Now that the pics are back - how about these which I have just received

or are they not allowed
Cheers Don
Quote: fourmackor are they not allowed
 No, those are great too. they must have been dug up. My favorite is still that first one you posted with the dark patina. also the wood grain is very interesting.

Like this

or this
Cheers Don
ok then dug up you say

Cheers Don
Yes, that dark 1859 is very nice.

Where did you get that Rose farthing? Thats very cool.

Here are some i like British North Borneo 1 cent 1891 H

East Africa 1959 KN 1 cent

Ethiopia 1 cent 1944

sorry pic's are not so good.
Quote: redsmithstudiosYes, that dark 1859 is very nice.

Where did you get that Rose farthing? Thats very cool.
Would you be leave it was free  :o    well sort of I did a trade for it plus 2 other farthings in exchange for  a token which was free  8)  and it came from Great Britain.
Cheers Don
Heres my second oldest
Cheers Don
Hello everyone been away for 2 weeks, taking care of some things. I see everything is different here. Just wanted to say hello. and show a little jem i got in change. For 56 years old looks very nice. This most of come out of some ones collection or a jar someone had for ever

Well it going to take me some time to get back in the swing of things. Thank you all
             yours daryl
they might be the easiest to get because they are the least valuable/most common coin in a set (St. Helena, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Sierra Leone, Falkland Islands, Euro cents) and because it takes 4 1 cent coins to make change sometimes but only 1-2 5 or 10 cent coins.
  Anyone need or needs an up grade forBahamas 1 cent 1998. have 5 in XF.

Or a Argentina 1 centavo 1998 i have 25 extra of them in XF

This is free to members
  yours daryl
 anyone need a free upgrade
Here is one of my wood grain effect UK pennys 1920

It also has abad 2 in date

And a South Africa 2 cent

I think there is something wrong with this one too

Happy coin collecting yours daryl
Hey Daryl, I did the search and I have 135 different KMs of 0.01. Finally a club I meet the entry requirements.  :D

Real beauty your coins with wood grain effects and of course those of Fourmack!
-DMK-  Just a collector with hoarding tendencies.
96 KM's for 0.01-denomination coins, but I haven't put in any of my US coins yet, and I've got aaaaaalmost all the different cents ever minted here, so that puts me over 100! I collect US and UK large cents mostly. Some favorites include a 1926 British East African penny, a 1794 Liberty Cap cent passed down from my great-great-great-grandfather, and--on a relevent note--a beautiful 1911 wheatback with woodgrain pattern, XF, found in change at the grocery store a couple years ago!
Tax Tokens: the greatest worthless collectible.
Quote: prr480096 KM's for 0.01-denomination coins, but I haven't put in any of my US coins yet, and I've got aaaaaalmost all the different cents ever minted here, so that puts me over 100! I collect US and UK large cents mostly. Some favorites include a 1926 British East African penny, a 1794 Liberty Cap cent passed down from my great-great-great-grandfather, and--on a relevent note--a beautiful 1911 wheatback with woodgrain pattern, XF, found in change at the grocery store a couple years ago!
I have more Cent types from Canada (15; they have a lot more) than from Mexico  (I have all types ever minted; 10). And from the US I have 13, and I am missing all the older ones, which are a lot, and more if you include the Civil war ones, but that would be like including the Revolution ones in Mexico, so those stay aside from the main ones.
History through coins.
Eli V
If you include the Civil War types, then you may as well include "Hard Times" tokens from the Depression of 1837, colonial and revolutionary-era patterns and tokens, etc. etc.... I don't count those, though I have found a couple by chance.
Tax Tokens: the greatest worthless collectible.
Quote: prr4800If you include the Civil War types, then you may as well include "Hard Times" tokens from the Depression of 1837, colonial and revolutionary-era patterns and tokens, etc. etc.... I don't count those, though I have found a couple by chance.
That is why I don't include them  :P  Too many, as well as there are so many from the Revolution over here, and most of them are just small variants, but that would suck all your money in a day just trying to get as many as you could, so I leave those alone as I don't have any 1 Centavo from those  :°  Just 2, 5, 10 Centavos and 1 Peso... mmm maybe I should try getting one 1 Centavo for a change. Usually the only one you would find for sale on an average day is the Aluminium ones from Durango.
History through coins.
Eli V
 Welcome to the club demeyKelly and prr4800.
Quote: ALLRED1950Anyone need or needs an up grade forBahamas 1 cent 1998. have 5 in XF.

Or a Argentina 1 centavo 1998 i have 25 extra of them in XF

This is free to members
  yours daryl
 anyone need a free upgrade
Hi Daryl...if you have more Bahamas 1 cent left, I'm interested.
-DMK-  Just a collector with hoarding tendencies.
Hey demeykelly you mean the 1998 1 cent i posted. Yes have all 5 i put up for free still. You can have  one send me your address in PM. Well send out in reg. mail.
Quote: fourmackSome thing different re colour :P

see the coin on the right also has ghosting where the image of the monarch shows"pushed thru to other side" slightly
Got a nice surprise today
Guernsey 1830 1 Double came in the post (thought it had got lost, 20 days for a second class letter to travel about 100 miles!)
1/1920th of a £, I'd say that was way under 0.01, and a KM#1 too, doubly happy!
(Doubly, get it?  (8 )
Hey Allred1950
Now heres as  Bahama coin you want
A New Zealand 2 cent minted Bahamas by mistake
Cheers Don
Quote: fourmackA New Zealand 2 cent minted Bahamas by mistake
Well thats the star of the show.

May I join, too?
I managed to collect 470 different KMs of the minimal denominations (1 cent, 1 penny, 1 pfennig, 1 fils, 1 pie, etc - I collect them all) and more that 70 different KMs of their fractions. Not counting several kilos of Canadian cents...
Do I qualify to join?  ;)
There is a time for everything - Il y a un temps pour tout - Всему есть свое время - Для всього свій час, і година своя кожній справі під небом

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 22:35.