For all US collectors that collect by year

10 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Looking for US collectors that collect by year and or different mint marks. I have lots of doubles from Germany, Belgium, France, Greece and Italy that I am willing to trade 2 or 3 of these coins for coins I am looking for.

in return looking for coins from Czech Republic, East Timor and several others the complete these countries. Looking for circulating non commemorative coins.

Czech Republic need 1 coin
East Timor need 1 coin
China People Republic need 7 coins
Croatia need 9 coins
Kiribati need 6 coins
Laos need 5 coins
Belize need 6 coins

thanks for your consideration.
I spend a long time yesterday and still going today through my swap list. Going through every country and checking my doubles, added some and removed some that were no longer available. I am hoping at the end of the day my swap list will be up to date.
First snow day here in Southern Ontario.

Guess it is time to put off the onerous task of cataloging my US coins.

And the 1st 10 million years.......
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.  It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so.  Mark Twain
Nobody able to help out? Will give 2 or 3 coins for the coins I am looking for.
Nobody able to help out? Will give 2 or 3 coins for the coins I am looking for.
Wow that is amazing nobody in the US is interested in getting lots of coins for there collection by year. I have lots of other coins I am interested to not only the few countries listed. Come on guys!
Maybe you should be a little more specific on the coins you need. Your post doesn't give any indication of the specific coins you need.
yes please say which ones you need. I think I have extra ones for all those country's. But which ones are you looking for?
It is, what it is, or is it.
Thanks for the replies. When I get time I wil make an list of the coins I am looking for.
Here are some of the coins I am looking for

Belize:
1 cent KM 33
5 cent KM 34
5 cent KM 115
10 cents KM 35
50 cents KM 37
1 dollar KM 99

Czech Republic:
50 Korun KM 1

East Timor:
5 cents KM 2

Laos:
20 cents KM 5
50 cents KM 6
20 Att KM 23
50 Att KM 24

China - People's Republic:
1 Jiao KM 15
1 Jiao KM 1210a
2 Jiao KM 16
5 Jiao KM 17
1 Yuan KM 18
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 23-Jan-2019, 23:52)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 13:42.