New organization

54 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Hello,

As most of you mentioned in the survey in January, the team's organization is the worst aspect of Numista.

The team has slowly grown up as volunteers joined, without a vision of the organization. They made the success of Numista, and now comes the time to organize in order to keep growing.
Today I manage many things by myself, which impacts the development of Numista. I want to empower more the team and give a clear role to everyone, with a better follow up.

Here is my proposal for the new roles.

General
  • Main admin (Xavier)
    - Maintain the website and implement evolutions
    - Monthly check up with each stream
    - Be part of the catalogue board (once every two weeks to validate major changes of the catalogue)

Catalogue
  • Catalogue admins (1 en + 1 fr)
    - Be part of the catalogue board
    - Manage referees and translators (support, appoint new referees, remove inactive referees)
    Decisions are validated by the catalogue board
    - Manage the country list
    Proposals are submitted to the community and validated by the catalogue board
    - Manage the currency lists
    Proposals are reviewed with the referee(s) and validated by the catalogue board
    - Monthly report with main admin
    - Submit ideas to improve the catalogue and catalogue management
  • Referees (1 or 2 per country)
    - Verify change requests for their country (correctness, format)
    - Make sure the list of currencies for their country is correct
    Change proposals are submitted to catalogue admins
    - Improve the quality of the catalogue for their country (consistency, exhaustiveness)
    Can edit the catalogue without prior approval for their country
    - Occasionally report with catalogue admin
  • Master referees (0 in the long term, when each country gets a referee)
    - Same role as a referee, for countries without a dedicated referee
  • Translators (2 or 3)
    - Translate the content of the catalogue between English and French
    - Report to referees inconsistencies between the English catalogue and the French catalogue
    - Occasionally report with catalogue admin
  • Catalogue quality admin (1 en + 1 fr)
    - Publish best practices and guidelines for the catalogue
    Proposals are submitted to the community and validated by the catalogue board
    - Edit the catalogue to improve the application of the guidelines
    Can edit the catalogue without prior approval
    - Monthly report with the main admin and the catalogue admins

Forum
  • ​Moderators (2 or 3 en + 2 or 3 fr)
    - Ensure that rules are respected
    - Ensure that discussions are peaceful and constructive
    - Monthly internal report
    - Submit ideas to improve the forum and the forum management

Numisdoc
  • Numisdoc admin (1 or 1 en + 1 fr)
    - Review articles submitted by users
    - Support contributors to improve the quality of the articles
    - Submit ideas to improve the Numisdoc section

Outings
  • Outings admin (1 or 2)
    - Review the contributions from the users
    - Edit new contributions to improve quality (basic translations, best usage of each field)
    - Submit ideas to improve the outings section

Community
  • Community facilitator (1 or 1 en + 1 fr)
    - Provide support to new members
    - Support for account activation
    - Support for swap ratings
    - Submit ideas to improve usage of Numista

Does this make sense in your opinion?
VF?
Administrateur du catalogue, référent de nombreuses nations antiques et de la Lorraine.
Catalogue administrator, numerous Antique nations and Lorraine referee.
Quote: "chomp-master"​VF?
​Oui, ça vient ;)
Few questions - There are two mentions of Catalogue board - how big that should be - You (of course) and only catalogue admins?

Catalogue quality admins - Can edit the catalogue without prior approval - I believed this was the right of the Team before and was scrapped because it created tensions between team members and referees?

Maybe requests from those could be somehow highlighted and of course, referees should obey them. But going around them could create problems.

Master referees - Catalogue admins are to be also Master referees? As they are now?

And final question - Who will have access to inactive referees requests? Catalogue admins?

Otherwise it is pretty good! <:D I like it!
Catalogue administrator
​Few questions - There are two mentions of Catalogue board - how big that should be - You (of course) and only catalogue admins?
Yes, I think 3 people are enough for that. Anyway, the board should also rely on the community feedback (from the forum) for major decisions, like it is done today. It just means 3 people instead of me alone.

​Catalogue quality admins - Can edit the catalogue without prior approval - I believed this was the right of the Team before and was scrapped because it created tensions between team members and referees?
​Maybe requests from those could be somehow highlighted and of course, referees should obey them. But going around them could create problems.

The catalogue quality admins should only edit pages related to the guidelines. There should be no major changes, but rather changes of format and syntax, according to written and up-to-date guideline​s, so I don't expect tensions with the referees. Major changes may come ; in such cases discussions with the referees should be mandatory.

​Master referees - Catalogue admins are to be also Master referees? As they are now?
Yes, catalogue admins can be also master referees.

​And final question - Who will have access to inactive referees requests? Catalogue admins?
For me, it makes more sens that the master referees take care of this (no referee or an inactive referee is equivalent). Catalogue admins should make sure that no referee stay inactive too long.
Ok, now I fully understand the flows of management. :)

Last thing about ​Catalogue quality admins:

The catalogue quality admins should only edit pages related to the guidelines. They should be taught that accordingly.

And moreover, one small feature (besides some technicalities, that will arise later) should be included for referees. They should be aware of the changes made by Catalogue quality admins. Some log of changes for their country, so they could see something was changed.
Catalogue administrator
Hello,

Good for me in general. In my opinion the referees system has to be the heart of the catalogue.

Details:

1. The country list story is a tricky one. See numerous discussions on this in the forums, and many disagreements. I think you have to be very clear with the criteria and the decision processes. Your text only states "make proposition to community", not the opposite. Should be better written as "facilitate the top-down and bottom-up exchanges between the community and the referees and admins, and ultimately take decisions in agreement with the best options and the main admin".

2. Translators: they have to be only translators ! From my experience, it is easy to change text content via the translation windows. A very clear agreement has to exist between translator and referees. Referees have to be above (same as in any translation job).

3. Catalogue quality: I, and I think many others, enjoyed the community based initiatives initiated by Jarek for the catalogue (pics cropping and translations). This is a great facilitator's job, that is spend energy to initiate and support such contributions by members. This could be stated here: "facilitate, promote, organize, encourage the contributions by members to improve the general quality of the catalogue"

4. "Monthly reports" ... you're jocking aren't you :8D

5. Remove from our profiles (under the names), the "Numista Team" and put there the real roles (referee, cat admin, translator, moderator etc.

6. Forum moderators are important, and could also have more roles.
Ex. in linking the french and english sides, maybe finding a way to improve the use of old forum threads. Sometimes a mod adds a note "see xxxxx" giving an old thread address and I find that very useful not to repeat 100 times the same.
They could also have the right to tick as solved a thread (too many authors don't do it), to edit the titles of threads in order to make them easier to find in the forum search.
I know this may be delicate but useful.

7. Numisdoc section is no good in its organisation. It is extremely difficult to find things there. So at least at the beginning, the admins will have quite some work there.

Have fun, André

I'll put that to french once the post is done there. I volunteer for translator ;)
Quand l'Histoire et la Géographie se croisent sur nos pièces de monnaie ...
Referee for Austria-Habsburg, Austrian Netherlands, Austrian States, Bohemia, Silesia.
Traducteur, demandez en cas de besoin ! Translator, ask if you need !
Monthly reports can be like - Hey, everything is good? Answer: Yeah, thanks. Or No, we have to solve this and that... blah blah.
Catalogue administrator
Hi Ecapoe,
1. I agree with your long version
2. Totally agree
3. I agree with this aspect of the catalogue quality admin.
4. I think it's good to talk at least once a month to verify everything is fine. See also Jarek's answer.
5. Yes
6. Why not. Note that they already have the right to check a topic as solved and to edit a title. Perhaps this should be done a bit more.
7. OK, but that's a different topic.
Happy to see this comming to life, but just two point for the referees.

I believe its important that Referees can have the power to themself delete Currency listings of their own Referee country.
I must have around 100 or so currency listings without coins that need deleting and at the moment only you Xavier can delete those.

And then also the ability to change current Currency listing names is important.
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
I believe we can manage if we were three on that. :)
Catalogue administrator
Mostly agree with all things but as long "Numista website" forum is overloaded with improvement ideas and bug reports and since you'll be most time away I am still wondering why none is thinking about a development team. Or we care just to have a lot of people working to collect and prepare quality data that would not increase the users experience on the website?
I had pretty bad experiences with tentatives to have developers helping on Numista. I believe I can deliver much more updates as soon as I can save time by delegating other tasks.
Quote: "Xavier"​I had pretty bad experiences with tentatives to have developers helping on Numista. I believe I can deliver much more updates as soon as I can save time by delegating other tasks.
​That sounds reasonable enough. :)
Catalogue administrator
This can be tested just in time. If you will be here more often I have nothing against but if the development time of the new features will be monthly I think it's not acceptable. Maybe would be great if the ticket system will be with more states, something like: a voting state, accepted/rejected, in progress, implemented. In this way anyone can see how this website is improved in time. Right now we don't really know how, when and if an idea will be implemented since we don't know how many positive votes should be achieved to be accepted. I am aware that the votes are not the only part involved since you are the owner and ultimate you can decide if something will be done or not but following the multiple states of a ticket (improvement idea) we know at least that you are considering the users ideas and their needs that might increase the experience on the website.
Quote: "Xavier"​I had pretty bad experiences with tentatives to have developers helping on Numista. I believe I can deliver much more updates as soon as I can save time by delegating other tasks.
​In my opinion, this is one of the most exciting times in the last 5 years here on Numista and I am happy to be a (small) part of it. I think those at the helm of the catalogue have already demonstrated mature, responsible and reliable management and adminsistration so with that side of things pretty much taken care of Xavier can concentrate his time on higher level strategies - great news! :D
Just because you can't see it ... doesn't mean it isn't there - Anon.

Coin catalogue referee for England, United Kingdom & pre-Union South Africa.
Banknote catalogue referee for England & United Kingdom.
A development team is a bad idea for me. Too much secession of control from Xavier. An API would be a happy medium, but an unpaid dev team is just asking for trouble.

New features should be seen as cool bonuses, not a 'right' of the users.
It's funny oggy for you to say this as long you made 3 requests in one month. Hope you made them just to get some bonuses. :O

PS: seems you didn't forgot about API request since you talk about it again but remember this might became true just as bonus not as a thing that would improve users experience
I will add few more technicalities. :)

1 - This page will have to be reasonably updated: https://en.numista.com/team.php

2 - And all those positions and rights/duties would deserve its own Numisdoc.

3 - All these communications, reports and consultations are awesome idead, but they need a place where they could be held. There are few possibilities - New Forum entirely, searchable prefixes on the forum posts - like translation board/Catalogue quality admins etc. or position locked threads (again searchable). So Translators would have their own thread on the team forum, locked for everyone else - except higher positions, Xavier, Moderators - there are numerou possibilities.
Catalogue administrator
Quote: "Jarcek"​I will add few more technicalities. :)

​3 - All these communications, reports and consultations are awesome idead, but they need a place where they could be held. There are few possibilities - New Forum entirely, searchable prefixes on the forum posts - like translation board/Catalogue quality admins etc. or position locked threads (again searchable). So Translators would have their own thread on the team forum, locked for everyone else - except higher positions, Xavier, Moderators - there are numerou possibilities.

​I think referees and team forums are enough for that. Maybe ask people not to "pollute" too much threads that are not for them, but leave the posts open so that they serve as information channels, and for useful comments. I don't like the idea to "lock" things. It is also a way for all "team members" broadly speaking to see the advancement of things.
PMs can always be used in addition.
Referee for Austria-Habsburg, Austrian Netherlands, Austrian States, Bohemia, Silesia.
At least usage of prefixes would be great. :°
Catalogue administrator
Good news all round. I'm very happy to hear that responsibility has been delegated and the site can move forward.
I think many prayers have just been answered.

I'm still digesting much of the information but a few questions spring to mind immediately.

"The team has slowly grown up as volunteers joined, without a vision of the organization." - I take this to mean that you see the need for a clear strategic vision for Numista's future? This has been something I've always felt was missing. It would be a great thing for everyone, from top to bottom to know where the ship is headed before they decide to get on board. Not a "mission statement". That's so cheesy and 1980. I mean what you see as the end goal, the point where everyone gets a cold beer and sits back.

It's important that you keep the managerial power in your hands alone, at least with regards to the membership. I know you and despite our several differences I have a respect for you. There absolutely must be a clear understanding of the difference between a managerial role and an administrative one and this needs to be communicated down the chain. This isn't the case at the moment and it has caused a lot of friction, trust me I know. Choose wisely Dear Leader, if the price of membership is to suffer abuse from unruly children there is going to be an Exodus among the adults.

I like the community facilitator idea very much. I think the role should include acting as a bridge between members and management, sharing development ideas and gathering feedback.

I would like to see a role for an Events Manager for organizing contests, polls and generally bringing positive life back to the forum. It's already happening in an unofficial manner but the MPCC fiasco should be enough to demonstrate the need to bring such things into the fold.

Other thoughts are occurring but as yet they are not fully worked out.

Congratulations on a brave move, I truly hope it works out as we all hope and intend.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
Numista also needs someone who does the Social media and someone who maintains contacts between Numista and ministries of finance/national banks/mints/museums/websites with images to be used on Numista...
The only thing I'd like as a referee is the ability to adjust dates on coins. I've had a couple of issues with that and it's a pain to wait for someone to migrate people who mistakenly have the wrong year and make the adjustments. If I'm the referee (read: kinda knows the country and its coins) I should be reasonably able to make that change...
Dear Xavier,

It is the really the best news for a long time as Rick has stated. I am happy. I am utterly happy, Just like how Phil wrote we had a lot of crashes in the past, and I trust this solution will bring a better functioning to Numista.

1) Reduce catalog admins! Great idea, and increases the responsibility and the accountabilty of these people, provided you choose the right ones, it will bring peace to a lot of ethical, moral discussions. Be brave to remove some of the existing ones!

2) Keep referees as the focal point of expertise! - You are writing 1-2 referees, I could live with 3-4 for larger challenge countries, however, that is the core of story. Referees are the experts of a region, country, and they shall be the ruling authority not the admins. (Sorry)

3) Delegate things! Please do! Delegate as much you think is not jeopardizing your intellectual property, but not less. We need people (admins or whatever you call them) to be able to act without waiting weeks for your answer.

4) Get a direction or a mission or vision! I was offering earlier: "The largest online coin catalog" choose this or another one, who cares, but let the folks see some direction! - is this a swap site? a numismatic study site? a catalog? - what the heck is in focus? (I vote for the catalog!)

5) The fact that it is a volunteer work to be an admin or a referee does NOT mean that you cannot have "job descriptions" or expectations to be measured against.

6) I love the idea of the monthly report but not to you only, but to the community.

Cheers from the Swiss Alps,
2. I believe some Hammer on Withes is still needed though. Referees should be taught to do things properly and actually do them right. I already bumped into referees, that, well, to be honest, did not do the best they could. (I would share all private info only with future Referee manager or Xavier himself.)

4. I believe that this already is and should be Numismatic beacon. Having all you described.

With rest, I could not agree more. :°
Catalogue administrator
Imre, this is supposed to be a hobby, not a job, getting people volunteering to do work and then telling them they need to meet a job description and do monthly reports is going to discourage people from becoming referees, it's hard enough getting referees for each country, putting things like this in place will mean less people volunteering and that will mean that team members and catalogue admins, whom you want to reduce the number of, will have to pick up the slack of any countries without referees. That makes no sense to me whatsoever.

As to mission...why should we try to pigeonhole the site? If people want to use the site solely for swapping, if people want to use it solely for the catalogue, if people want to just shoot the breeze on the forums then what's wrong with that? Don't pigeonhole the site by saying "this is a catalogue site" and neglect the fact that thousands of swaps are carried out each year.
It does not to be harsh. You can once a month write - Hi, I am alive and everything is fine on my part. OR Hi, I only need this duplicate deleted, everything else is fine. :) I do not believe it is going to be strict, but it is good feedback if it was somehow calculated, so Admins responsible for referees would see - huh! That one did not wrote in past 6 moths? Lets as him if he is still here.
Catalogue administrator
Neil, if we want serious referees, we need to put up expectations. The reason why - as Jarek says - we have nonperforming referees is simply because they do not know what to do.

A mission is not needed to pigeonhole or narrow the site but in order to give referees and teammembers a direction.
What is the MOST important priority?
to facilitate swaps? to enlarge the catalog? to monitor the forums? to provide numismatic advice? to advice on coin values? or what the heck? ... any of those I can live with (though I prefer the catalog ;) ) - misalignment and dangers to the site has been caused most of the conflicts here

See our own exonumia debate!:
1) If this is the world's largest numismatic online catalog, then I am right: we need all numismaticly related materials.
2) If this is the world's best coin swap site, then you are right, who the heck would want to swap a blue plastic token which says LIDL, or TESCO or whatever you have there down under....

The vision gives direction to all.
Another idea given by Xavier himself in the French equivalent of this topic (or anywhere else): he was thinking about splitting tokens to a secondary listing... like banknotes, however both are not a priority.
Administrateur du catalogue, référent de nombreuses nations antiques et de la Lorraine.
Quote: "chomp-master"​Another idea given by Xavier himself in the French equivalent of this topic (or anywhere else): he was thinking about splitting tokens to a secondary listing... like banknotes, however both are not a priority.
​I am not into tokens, neither into banknotes. I have to say this before people attack me on being selfishly promoting my wishes. But both are numismatic materials, so they deserve their place on a numismatic website. So, yes, creating secondary listings for these would be high time!
I am also not an IT expert, but I do not see the limitations of having a "notista" sister site as suggested by someone. I do not understand why Xavier is so opponent to that.
Quote: "Jarcek"​It does not to be harsh. You can once a month write - Hi, I am alive and everything is fine on my part. OR Hi, I only need this duplicate deleted, everything else is fine. :) I do not believe it is going to be strict, but it is good feedback if it was somehow calculated, so Admins responsible for referees would see - huh! That one did not wrote in past 6 moths? Lets as him if he is still here.
​That's reasonable, I guess when I saw monthly reports I was just seeing the hours I have to put in at work creating weekly and monthly stats reports <sigh>

As to the focus...there does not need to be a most important priority, we facilitate all of them, that is why we have a forum moderator, swap admin, catalogue admins, etc.

I work at the local city council in the records department. If the bosses started pulling funding from us, roading, parks/reserves, water/waste, economic development, etc and said, "sorry guys, building control is our highest priority they demand our focus" Then the work put out by the other departments would suffer and we'd get ratepayers complaining that their water is not running, or there are pot-holes in the road, or other complaints. It will be the same with this site. If you say that one area is your main priority then the others will suffer and the people that use the other areas will be complaining that the feature they use is not working properly.

For me it says it all right at the top of the home page:

"Welcome to Numista, a unique place to learn, collect, swap and share about our passion: numismatics."
Quote: "neilithic""Welcome to Numista, a unique place to learn, collect, swap and share about our passion: numismatics."
​Lovely Neil, I can live with that.
It implies:
1) We have all numismatically related materials, banknotes, tokens, klippes and anything like engravings.... registered...
2) LEARN: a focus on Numisdocs and wikipages related to numismatics AND our management shall focus on publishing articles on numismatic items for education.
3) COLLECT: an outstanding catalog, (GOOD X-D)
4) SWAP: Supersafe swapping website. (.... I judge this as unreachable).... then we shall focus on safety, IP certification, identity check etc...

WHICH?
Oh my, do not bring this discussion here. Numista is all of it, as stated on homepage.
Catalogue administrator
Quote: "Jarcek"​Oh my, do not bring this discussion here. Numista is all of it, as stated on homepage.
​Which, Jarek? What is this?
Not "WHICH" but "ALL"

Your problem is you are viewing the website as a business. In a business you need a focus because the idea is to get as much value out of the business for the shareholders as possible, you concentrate on the areas that are the most profitable and cut back on the ones that aren't.

Numista however is a service, in a service the goal is not to get the most benefit for the shareholders but to get the most benefit for users of the service. You need to develop every section equally so that the service for users of those sections do not suffer.
"Welcome to Numista, a unique place to learn, collect, swap and share about our passion: numismatics."

I believe this is the focus - to have site that connects all of it. :)
Catalogue administrator
Quote: "neilithic"​Not "WHICH" but "ALL"

​Your problem is you are viewing the website as a business. In a business you need a focus because the idea is to get as much value out of the business for the shareholders as possible, you concentrate on the areas that are the most profitable and cut back on the ones that aren't.

​Numista however is a service, in a service the goal is not to get the most benefit for the shareholders but to get the most benefit for users of the service. You need to develop every section equally so that the service for users of those sections do not suffer.
​Neil, a service is a business.
I might agree with your saying that all sections need to develop, but that still leaves the major issue of priorities.
Where shall - Jarcek as an example - focus?
He and nobody else can focus on ALL these things? - I am for one saying FOCUS on the catalog and leave the rest to rest....

What Xav says is a different question....
30 (potentially way more) + 7 Administators for catalogue.

6 - 12 Administrators for everything else.

That says everything to me,.
Catalogue administrator
Quote: "Jarcek"​30 (potentially way more) + 7 Administators for catalogue.

​6 - 12 Administrators for everything else.

​That says everything to me,.
​What? Co to je?
That is basically Xavier's proposals. The focus on the catalogue is clear, while other things are not laid to rest. :)
Catalogue administrator
A service is NOT a business, it is a service.

As a service, the focus is not a thing that the owner can make an authoritative decision about, it is what the users most want. That is why we have the "Numista Website" section of the forums, the people that use the site will say which area needs developing more. Not many use the Numisdocs section so there are not many suggestions about that section and there is not much development done in that area. There are many suggestions about the swapping and so that area has seen some development (edit your collection feature, swaps on the road feature, etc). There have been many suggestions about the catalogue and that area has seen some development (Exonumia section, cleanup of catalogue, etc) It is a bit arrogant to say that the management is going to decide what we focus on and screw anyone who doesn't use that feature. What would you do If Xavier took up your suggestion and decided to concentrate on the swapping and then neglected the catalogue?
Okay, I am going to sleep, it is discouraging.
I thought life gets easier.
WE need 2 admins (FR+EN) and that is it.
You shall be the EN. ...and no more!
Cheers from the Swiss Alps.
Quote: "neilithic" What would you do If Xavier took up your suggestion and decided to concentrate on the swapping and then neglected the catalogue?
​I would quit, Neil. simple, but at least straitforward.
The blurb on the homepage is just to summarise what the website is all about should a casual browser decide to explore a little and should not be confused with a comprehensive strategic vision directed towards the membership and volunteers.

There is no reason to suppose that any of the components of Numista are seperate or exclusive. The forum support the swap engine and the catalog, the catalog supports the swap engine and so on and so forth. I can see no reason why Numista can't aim to be the most comprehensive and accurate catalog while at the same time providing a well regulated marketplace for our surplus coins, both of which are supported by a vibrant and informative forum.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
That is telling

Basically you're saying you want the catalogue developed and you want everyone to agree with you, this talk of needing a mission statement is just bullcrap.

If you would leave if he chose a mission statement you don't agree with (and presumably many others who want the catalogue developed would also leave) then the opposite is also true. If he set a mission statement of developing the catalogue then many who just swap would leave. So you'd rather see the site damaged than developed for all to use.

Your assertion you would leave if he sets a mission statement but it's one you don't agree with just reinforces my point that we should be developing all areas and letting the users decide what to develop.

But then again arguing with you has always been like

:D for arguing with Imreh :P

"Welcome to Numista, a unique place to learn, collect, swap and share about our passion: coins"

Maybe that would fit better Xavier's real thought. Coins rather than all numismatics.

Another thing Imreh forgets is the fun, the pleasure, the "hobby" character of the coin collecting. And this is difficult to frame into "objectives/results" jargon. Back to the remarks I did once on NGOs Imreh :).

We are in that aspect, neither in job nor a service, but in "exchange of pleasure" - and don't let your mind go beyond coins ...

So I do a nice catalogue, I have pleasure doing it, self-satisfaction, and I am happy if you use it, if you like it. I am sometimes quite happy when I realize that a member has ticked a rather rare coin that I created from internet info months ago. Great, someone has it ! That has happened sometimes with the Habsburg and Salzburg coinage. A a referee, I'm happy when members submit coin after digging into websites of auction houses. That is not about work but satisfaction.

Indeed, the story has another side, the dark side, and I don't really enjoy when others undo my work ... but that could be in another thread - how not to undo others work ;) !
Will the new administrators have the powers to change flags for countries as some are missing etc..

i I know this is ridiculously minor but it's something that adds to the wholeness of the catalogue I feel.
anyways, you can agree or disagree, but one thing is sure: nothing is going to change here, as ever...
We have already have like 35 agreed, clicked suggestions: pricing, personal comments fields, bla-bla,
... God knows, va Rahmattullahvebarakatihi
None of them has become a reality,
so what do we/you hope for?
It is just talking and making us confront with Neil, but no action....
What new organization? - as long as Himself is center and the world starts from there, it is pretty hopeless to hope for the better...
It has been six days...
Catalogue administrator
Let people giving their advice...
The recruitment for the catalogue admins and catalogue quality admins has started. Those new roles are opened only to current referees and catalogue admins (in the current definition). A message has been posted on the referee forum.
Quote: "Xavier"​The recruitment for the catalogue admins and catalogue quality admins has started. Those new roles are opened only to current referees and catalogue admins (in the current definition). A message has been posted on the referee forum.
​Thanks for the action, Sir!

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 12:42.