10th anniversary of Numista : commemorative token?

16 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Hello everyone,

Someone suggested us to create a commemorative token for the 10th anniversary of our website.

What would be your opinion? (interest, organization...)
Administrateur du catalogue, référent de nombreuses nations antiques et de la Lorraine.
Catalogue administrator, numerous Antique nations and Lorraine referee.
I have no idea as to design, but I would like to get one if one was made. You might want to put this on the Numista website forum as a suggestion, so you can get vote count.
Quote: "nthn"​I have no idea as to design, but I would like to get one if one was made. You might want to put this on the Numista website forum as a suggestion, so you can get vote count.
​No need, it is basically agreed on already, if there is enough user interest.
Catalogue administrator
For sure intrested!
Pleae check my own coin shop:

https://www.lastdodo.nl/nl/shops/Jelle097

World wide shipping for the real shipping price!
Interested too.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.  It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so.  Mark Twain
Me too
Interested :wiz:
I want one!!!
(And I still want the old Numista one)
Catalog Master Referee & Referee for UAE
https://www.instagram.com/amer.coins
Amer Salmeh
Count me in.
Always remember, No matter where you go, there you are.
Quote: "Jarcek"
Quote: "nthn"​I have no idea as to design, but I would like to get one if one was made. You might want to put this on the Numista website forum as a suggestion, so you can get vote count.
​​No need, it is basically agreed on already, if there is enough user interest.
Mere mortals can not see the design so they can amplify or decrease their interest?
One mere mortal wants to get a token. Actually, I would like to receive such tokens every year.8)
Would be interested in an Anniversary Token, has the topic died or am I in the wrong area of the Forum?
It's in progress
Referee of south atlantic islands
I'm interested too!

And I still need those already minted.
ROMAE AETERNAE
Im interested as well. :wiz:
Best regards,
torin
Yes,count me in

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 14:32.