Swaps Welcome

16 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Hi,

I have yet to do any swaps on this site therefore i understand people may be hesitant to swap with me. However, if you have good feedback i am happy to send off my coins and then wait till you receive before you post off yours.

Thanks.
Hi,
i could be interested by a siver coins swap.Could you see in my doubles
cordially
Jean-Claude
I might be interested in a swap if you see anything on my list just feel free to open up a swap and we can see what kind of deal we can work out.

Matt
Hello,

I'm interested in a swap, please, check my swaplist and write me if you found anything you need.

Regards,
PM sent.
Feel free to send me a swap request!
Cents are money too!
Any reaction on my swap offer, please!
Every single coin on the world should meet its collector!
Quote: "KasparsLV"​Any reaction on my swap offer, please!
​Still no answer for swap offer. Why to call for swaps, if it is so hard to answer. Very bad starting as a newcommer here...
Every single coin on the world should meet its collector!
No answer to my PM.
This user unsubscribe.... Perhaps a potential swindler looking to get a lot of attention and left everyone empty handed???
JustforFun...
2 swaps on the road...
Quote: "kuba997"​2 swaps on the road...
​1 was opened with me, but never confirmed... I don't know if that will be in this count.
JustforFun...
Hi,
1 swap on the road!!!
Quote: "JustforFun"​This user unsubscribe.... Perhaps a potential swindler looking to get a lot of attention and left everyone empty handed???

​Hmmm, sure looks like that was the case.
"Time is money." - Benjamin Franklin
Check out some of the coins in my collection:
https://collectivecoin.com/RTScott1978
I don't get it, though. How does the swindle work if you say you're willing to send first?

(Maybe the idea is that a few swap partners will be disarmed by the gesture and generously say, "Oh, you seem trustworthy, we can send simultaneously"?)

It *was* a rather enticing swap list... maybe too good to be true.
Hi,
it is the case for me
cordially
Jean-Claude
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 24-Jan-2019, 00:08)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 02:00.