How do I merge my coins swapping list with anyone else's wish list and also how can I merge my wants lists with anybody's swapping list?

3 posts
Hello fellow collectors and members of Numista

I have been an inactive member of Numista for over three years. Now, I have decided to list my collection - both coins I possess and require - as well as coins for swapping.

At present I am searching for coins (and paper money...) from Ottoman Empire, Turkey & Portuguese colonies. I can offer a few duplicates from these areas and many coins from other parts of the world.

To move things along I would like to find out if there are any people out there who both would like any item of my swap list and at the same time are able to supply me with items that I am looking for.

If any answer seems obvious or has been stated before please be patient with me as I am learning 'the ropes' on this site.

Thanks to anyone who can help!
Please offer me all the better paper money and coins you have for sale.
Numista doesn't have a matching engine but you can create a wish list. It works pretty well if you have specific collecting goals as you can see at a glance the coins you seek and can filter the view. Unfortunately it doesn't discriminate by year so the best you can get is a list of coins by type / KM number.

When I'm looking for a specific year I use the coin page and select the view which shows a list of those collectors who own each year of that series.

It's a little cumbersome and far from ideal but with a little practice and patience you can make it work.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
The second part works quite well once you have defined your wishes. You can look at anybody's swap list and coins will come with icons indicating if you have it, miss it or if it is in your wish list.
the opposite is not possible. No access to others wish list.

Enjoy, Andre
Quand l'Histoire et la Géographie se croisent sur nos pièces de monnaie ...
Referee for Austria-Habsburg, Austrian Netherlands, Austrian States, Bohemia, Silesia.
Traducteur, demandez en cas de besoin ! Translator, ask if you need !
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 24-Jan-2019, 00:08)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 07:14.