Announcement regarding MPCC

6 posts
Looking ahead I've realised that I will be away for holidays in a couple of weeks. I will be here over Easter so the finals of Africa/Middle East will go ahead as normal.

However I am away the following Monday, so I will try to get the first round of the Europe/Ancients and Exonumia categories up on Sunday night. To do that I will need to close voting for the finals of Africa/Middle East off on Sunday afternoon, about 6 hours before it normally closes off to give me plenty of time to count up the votes, announce the winners and get the next category up. So try to get your votes in before that. The first round of Europe/Ancients and Exonumia will close at the normal time meaning it will run for a extra day to normal.

P.S. I'm talking New Zealand standard time, which is GMT+12 hours
I think nobody will mind closing the round 6 hours earlier than normal.

thank you for your work here by the way. Im sure everyone agrees that you are doing a great job here :wiz:
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
Yes, great work! :wiz:

I cannot wait to see my entries suffer tremendous defeat in both Europe and Ancients categories! :D
Catalogue administrator
Quote: "Jarcek"​I cannot wait to see my entries suffer tremendous defeat in both Europe and Ancients categories! :D
​You're all in for a real treat. Europe is the biggest section and I think it's going to be the most hotly contested, there are a lot of beautiful designs. It's going to be absolute carnage to get just one coin out of each of the first rounds
Quote: "neilithic"
Quote: "Jarcek"​I cannot wait to see my entries suffer tremendous defeat in both Europe and Ancients categories! :D
​​You're all in for a real treat. Europe is the biggest section and I think it's going to be the most hotly contested, there are a lot of beautiful designs. It's going to be absolute carnage to get just one coin out of each of the first rounds

As a few of my coins already had their reverses kicked, I'm dreading Europe now 8~
I always find voting so hard, the coins are always so amazing.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 12:00.