Really need help, admin or someone (no other way to contact someone)

11 posts

» Quick access to the last post

I bought one of the Numista tokens, I put the address down as my friend's who lives in France and is visiting me here in Spain next week and the postage was cheaper the France. I ordered it on the 28th March, and it's still not been delivered. According to the tracking information on the internet it arrived into Nantes (her town) on the 4/4/17 and it's been "distributed" and "in transit" ever since. It's now the 16th and she is coming next week and the token still hasn't been delivered? Although it's been in her town 12 days. Tracking number:
1L01950839085

She is coming out to see me on Wednesday, I ordered it so she could bring it to me, it's been almost three weeks since I did order it and still it hasn't come but the tracking information has said the same thing" in transit" and distributed in Nantes. Doesn't say "undelivered" or anything like that. I don't know what to do.
Your friend needs to take the tracking info to the post office there ...
? Format  Format  Format ?   ?
Do not argue with ignorant people .. !! They will drag you down to their level, then pulverize you with experience ...
She's went but said they don't have t there, that nothing for that address has come through in the last two weeks but the tracking number clearly says it's not delievered yet but in Nantes.

Admin or someone linked to the tokens please help? I've tried the contact page but it won't work and I don't know how else to get help from numista.
Contact Xavier directly: https://en.numista.com/echanges/profil.php?id=2
Catalogue administrator
That happened to me with a $500.00 watch. The only way you will be compensated is if you had insurance. Then the Post Office is responsible for the loss. Unless shipping and Insurance was provided by the shipper.
It took 1.5 years to get my $$ from them. That is how they handle it in the U.S.Sometimes we just have to accept the loss.
Good luck.
Johnspa
The tracking number says it's distributed, that means as far as the post office is concerned they've done their job. That means either the letter was put in the wrong mailbox or it was stolen from the mailbox.
Yeah distributed but not delievered, it's still marked as transit according to the tracking site with the number.

Also I have contacted Xavier through the account posted in the comments and I'm still waiting on a response.
I will tell him about this tommorow on the meeting.
Catalogue administrator
Quote: "Vixon Joyce"​Yeah distributed but not delievered, it's still marked as transit according to the tracking site with the number.

​Also I have contacted Xavier through the account posted in the comments and I'm still waiting on a response.
http://www.csuivi.courrier.laposte.fr/suivi/index?id=1L01950839085
It's not in transit.
"Statut: distribué" means status: delivered.
"Le courrier a été déposé dans la boîte à lettres du destinataire" means the letter has been delivered into the recipient's mailbox.
Not sure if this is helpful...but...I work for the Post Office in the United States and if a package is scanned as delivered but the customer says they didn't receive it.....the scan is attached to GPS coordinates and I can look to see exactly where it was delivered.......and it may show that it was delivered at the neighbors house ! Not sure if your system has the same capabilities but it might be worth asking.
Hey Brian, yeah I speak French and wasn't sure if distribue referred to the fact it was distributed to the office or whatever's and above it said still in transit in the categories. I didn't see the other thing you said anywhere at all, thank you.
and yes about the GPS that would be incredibly helpful but something tells me the woman wouldn't help my friend that much :(

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 21:30.