Who is the forum moderator?

6 posts
Who is the forum moderator? I know Zac was but I'm not sure who is now? Is that kind of info posted on the site somewhere?

I noticed a forum thread was removed, I assume its because one member was rude to another about being asked not to make political comments. I made a comments, and then when I logged back in the forum thread was gone (I'm sure for the better). I was just wondering.
Taking a break from swapping for a while, but still interested in pre 1799 Spanish coins, I will make time for that!

Looking for pre 1783 coins
I removed it as some members reported the topic.
There is a 'Numista Team' link at end of this page. :)
Zac and Oggy are the two english forum mods. I caught that thread too, the comments seemed a bit unnecessary
Quote: "neilithic"​Zac and Oggy are the two english forum mods. I caught that thread too, the comments seemed a bit unnecessary
​yes i think so also-his comments were not appropiate, but i better watch out otherwise there will be another TDM (thread destroying missile) coming in from our esteemed comrad the North Korean referee -- mind you I have not forgiven the referee for calling me a TROLL yet- just seems a bit offside

Bye the way thankyou traders for your support with several emails- nice to think I am on the right track dispite the skullduggery of the referee for North Korea
You are on right track of being banned from forum.
Catalogue administrator
Thanks for that appreciate your concern

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 12:38.