Link in referee section [solved]

8 posts

This message aims at: suggesting an idea to improve Numista

Upvotes: 11
Downvotes: 0
I would like that the country/-ies one are referee for would be a link to that country. It would be very helpful for us referees, at least for me, when I'm working with the different catalogues. It's a little tiring to have to go to the country list and search for the country every time.

Also, when checking out someone's profile, it's easy to go directly to one of the country s-/he is referee for.
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, US-HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
You are saying make the list of countries that a referee owns a live link so that the country can be accessed from the profile. Is that correct?
Quote: "nthn"​You are saying make the list of countries that a referee owns a live link so that the country can be accessed from the profile. Is that correct?
​Yeah. I forgot to add the pic, but I mean this section:

To have those as hyper links would be very useful, I reckon.
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, US-HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
Status changed to Implemented (Xavier, 16-Jun-2019, 12:39)
This is implemented :)
Yes. Thanks :)

I tested it on Greenland and it works.
Quote: "Xavier"​This is implemented :)
​wow, i had completely forgot about this! :o
works great on my end, thanks a lot! :D
Hello.
This is a great option. But unfortunately this does not work for the "Catalog master referee" ``-. Could this be a fix?
Thank you.
Quote: "Cyrillius"​Hello.
​This is a great option. But unfortunately this does not work for the "Catalog master referee" ``-. Could this be a fix?
​Thank you.
​Yes please.
Catalog Master Referee & Referee for UAE
https://www.instagram.com/amer.coins
Amer Salmeh

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 23:44.