where should i buy new coins next week?

7 posts
hi everybody! :8D
guess what!?!
i am going to get to buy some coins like in a bulk a lot from somewhere my father in law says because i want to trade again really badly!
and then even like 4 people sent me some coins in the mail
but i think i have to keep
athem because most of them are from canada!!! :wiz:
but like we also kept going to this flea market and i got to pick out some coins from there too
but i want to keep them too sorta but i can trade some of them probably in 1a month or 2
we can't go now anymore because it's too cold outside!
i mean it's like 35 degrees out there or something and i even saw real snow but it was not on the ground yet
i might have to wait until after christmas but that's ok cause now i get to go to the library 2 times in a week sometimes hahahaha :8D
but i have to delete everything i have on here and start over again because can i even do that now?
because i don't want to make another one cause i have like 50 trades on here or something.
but wait i can't do it right now thoughj!
my father in law james said that i can ask some people on here if they know how i can buy some coins on here or maybe even some books. but wait i already got 3 new penny books and somebody even sent me a nickel book in the mail with nickels already in it! i couldn't believe it! so i gotta get something to trade him back but in a while i will do that. B)
a lot of people sent me post cards from weird places i never even heard of about them and i don't even know who they are! hahaha it was very funny!!!
i got a lot of stamps now too so i can send people letters back but most people don't even put there names on them! so how can i keep up with them! :8D
oh ya and there is a man on here called beekeeper and i am tryingto find him back on here
i love that man cause he is the coolest ever
he sent me some brand new canadian coins from canada for like 2017 and i totally filled out
i have to get his address right up ther e in canada because i want to send him something but it was like 9$ to do that
so i have to wait
but he is the coolest man i will trade him something cool cause one time he even sent me a book from there too!!! :wiz:
i can buy some coins from someone next week if they want to sell them because i want to start collecting again and my aunt said that when it is winter time up here we can't go out much because it will snow a lot over there and i can't go for rides like i can do in florida.
she said there is nothing to do but roll around the house and pester the cats and feed them a lot
but i got to watch out for there tails
so i can't drive her nuts so i better start collecting again hahahahhaaaaaaaa :8D :°
do you know who sent me pennies in the mail?
they sent them too but they did'nt even tell who they were are!!!
how am i supposed to do that!
ok but i have to go now and soon cause this dude that is right next to me stinks about food and stuff :x
but i will be on again this week! :D
I am starting to trade again please
Open to trades with members in the United States and Canada at this time
Please help me find Canadian Coins for my collection!!!
You can go to THIS (https://en.numista.com/vous/reset.php) page to reset your collection.
Whoa! be careful of that button! But it’s very helpful for you....
Taking a break from swapping for a while, but still interested in pre 1799 Spanish coins, I will make time for that!

Looking for pre 1783 coins
I had put some coins aside but haven't send them yet.. Leave your new address here!
Quote: "lykan"​I had put some coins aside but haven't send them yet.. Leave your new address here!
​same here haven’t had a chance to get your letter packaged and posted.
hi lykan!!!
how's canada?!?! :8D :wiz:

guess what!
i am even closer to canada that ever before
but i am at the library right now
i did it again!!!
my aunt says that you can send a card to

xmdjx
post office box 222
waverly, ny 14892
united states of america

are you the one that sent me all of the canadian pennies?! :8D
guess what else too man
at a flea market today we got like 50 rock dove pennies from canada from like 1976
and they were always from my favorite ones!!!!!!! :8D
but i can't even take a picture of them right now because i can't put them on the library computer they said
but i really do have them!!
I am starting to trade again please
Open to trades with members in the United States and Canada at this time
Please help me find Canadian Coins for my collection!!!
It good to hear you here my friend. Iam still working on your box, You know me very slow. Hope all well with you and family. Stay warm my friend
It is, what it is, or is it.
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 24-Jan-2019, 00:18)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 14:01.