Indian states and kingdoms [solved]

9 posts

This message aims at: suggesting an idea to improve Numista

Upvotes: 3
Downvotes: 0
Hello friend...
Earlier all the Indian states and Kingdom were under India. Which was very ideal to check and manage my collection. Now this is totally misaligned, as I can see they are split alphabetically..
Which makes No sense. Before I can see all my Indian states coins in one page. Now it very hard as I don't remember all the names, I have to check each alphabet it's very time consuming...
I will request kindly correct it as it was earlier.
coin collector.....
It has always been ordered alphabetically.
You can still see each State one by one if you click on See sub-section
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
Hello,
The only recent change is that you are now also able to click on intermediary level page to see all sub-sections grouped.
In your case, when you have a look at the page Indian states and kingdoms you will have all related "sub-states" grouped.
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Sorry But I think I am not able to explain the problem ..I am trying again:-
Earlier when I click to My coins ,the web page show all my coins in alphabetically county wise and when I reach the page India all coins of Indian republic appear followed by British India,Indian states.All coins of Indian states were in one page.Which is very Idealistic ,It was very easy to manage and see all my Indian states,kingdom coins in one place ,But Now Suddenly after foreign county coins some Indian coins are appearing ,which I guess is Not at all Ideal.
Before it was more simple and manageable.
I hope You will understand what i mean to say.I believe things should be simple to manage ,the Numista helps us to manage and record our collectioneasyly and in simple wayBut.this new change is not Ok.
coin collector.....
I understand it now what you mean.

Yes I also agree in the "My coins" it would be great if the German States, Indian States... could be grouped together next to eachother.
Im sure Xavier could be able to implement that.
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
Quote: "apuking"​I understand it now what you mean.

​Yes I also agree in the "My coins" it would be great if the German States, Indian States... could be grouped together next to eachother.
​Im sure Xavier could be able to implement that.
​Than You for your reply,I guess this problem will be solved promptly...
Its astonishing to see the Indian states coins scattered in many pages Alphabetically..... Now I don,t know which coins I have which I don,t I have to check each page....
coin collector.....
Quote: "apuking"​I understand it now what you mean.

​Yes I also agree in the "My coins" it would be great if the German States, Indian States... could be grouped together next to eachother.
​Im sure Xavier could be able to implement that.
​Agree, that would be better.
Quote: "arvin11"​Sorry But I think I am not able to explain the problem ..I am trying again:-
​Earlier when I click to My coins ,the web page show all my coins in alphabetically county wise and when I reach the page India all coins of Indian republic appear followed by British India,Indian states.All coins of Indian states were in one page.Which is very Idealistic ,It was very easy to manage and see all my Indian states,kingdom coins in one place ,But Now Suddenly after foreign county coins some Indian coins are appearing ,which I guess is Not at all Ideal.
​Before it was more simple and manageable.
​I hope You will understand what i mean to say.I believe things should be simple to manage ,the Numista helps us to manage and record our collectioneasyly and in simple wayBut.this new change is not Ok.
Ok, ​I understand what you mean.
Will add this point to our next meeting agenda discussions.
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Hello,
Subsections belonging to the same country are are now grouped together in "My Coins".

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 15:54.