Numismatic document on French coin busts

5 posts
Hello :wiz:

I am a French collector...

I created a document on BUSTS.

4 leaderships in France : NAPOLEON - LOUIS XVIII - CHARLES X - LOUIS PHILIPPE but 57 Busts !!

This is the first page in French but there isn't sentences in French in the document.

Like I spend a lot of time on this document, I would like to sell it for 5 euros. I sent you a PDF version or a WORD version...

If you want to have the document on paper, I can send you the document in color for 10 euros...

Best regards

Adriarth
Hello,

Henceforth, everybody which make a swap with me will receive the document free !

Best regard

Adriarth
Suggest you post some excerpts from the document to generate interest. The front page (in French) alone doesn't give much idea about your research. I am sure you have put in lot of hard work in your research and it should be appreciated. Cheers and good luck!!  :)
Warm Regards,
Mayank
My want list: http://en.numista.com/forum/topic6830.html
:)  those photos are great!!!  :8D
james
Quote: mayankSuggest you post some excerpts from the document to generate interest. The front page (in French) alone doesn't give much idea about your research. I am sure you have put in lot of hard work in your research and it should be appreciated. Cheers and good luck!!  :)
Hello

OK, this is the page of the 2 francs NAPOLEON

Best regard

ADRIARTH
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 23-Jan-2019, 23:02)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 11:18.