Collection history [solved]

29 posts

This message aims at: reporting a bug

Upvotes: 4
Downvotes: 0

» Quick access to the last post

Hello,
The graph "Collection history" in "My Coins" stil remains at the 18 february 2018 although I added hundreds of coins in my collection on numista since. What's the problem? Is there a solution?
I have exactly the same problem. Nothing change since then.
Quote: "ajearou17"​Hello,
​The graph "Collection history" in "My Coins" stil remains at the 18 february 2018 although I added hundreds of coins in my collection on numista since. What's the problem? Is there a solution?
​The same with me..
My history is stuck on april 2017 and I certainly have added coins, even yesterday.
Special interest in Coins from the Low countries (Feudal-present). Former numista referee for Low Countries Feudal, Burgundian Netherlands, Spanish Netherlands, Dutch Republic, Netherlands and Netherlands East Indies.
I am part way into March.
I share the same problem as well.

William
No one there to solve the problem ??
I have exactly the same problem. Nothing change since then.
Denny
Probably after the Brexit.
Finally it works again. Thanks.
Thanks very much.
Resolved?
Don't think it is completely solved yet, when hovering over the map the data given only goes up to February 24th. And the graph itself now seems to be stuck in the first week of March ...
Just call me Bram

Oh! And do read my profile page before you open a swap ...
Quote: "BramVB"​Don't think it is completely solved yet, when hovering over the map the data given only goes up to February 24th. And the graph itself now seems to be stuck in the first week of March ...
Yes, exactly written. The problem remains unresolved.
Could any of you having the trouble post a screenshot of your graph to have a look?
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Quotepejounet​Could any of you having the trouble post a screenshot of your graph to have a look?
Denny
Now at me the graphics work normally.
When I hover over the graph the latest information is for February 24th.
Not solved yet!
The hovering information seems to have moved on (not stuck on 24th of March anymore), but the graph seems to keep on having a backlog that was not there in the past.

Today (March 23rd) my graph only shows till beginning of April and the hovering-info goes up to 4th April. And I desperately want to see all those coins disappearing from my swaplist ;)

Just call me Bram

The second issue with the graph for collection history is solved.
You should be able to see data up to today.
perfect! Thanks a lot ... :)
Just call me Bram

Now the collection history is invisible, there is no collection history, the graph is missing.
Quote: "Ollisaarinen"​Now the collection history is invisible, there is no collection history, the graph is missing.
​Could you please inform which OS, browser and version you are using?
Are the other graphs (grades, metals) still showing up?
mm... I see there is an incompatibility with the previous version, hence causing issues with the cache.
I will fix that. In the meantime, you may try to clear your browser's cache as a workaround.
Now working.
Quote: "Ollisaarinen"​Now the collection history is invisible, there is no collection history, the graph is missing.
​I have same problem.
Quote: "Xavier"​mm... I see there is an incompatibility with the previous version, hence causing issues with the cache.
​I will fix that. In the meantime, you may try to clear your browser's cache as a workaround.
​I cleared the browser cache.Now it works.
Is the graph likely to disappear again?
There should be no issue anymore :`
I hope there is no more issue.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 20:27.