Question about price. [solved]

6 posts
Hello everyone!

I understood, from what I read in the Forum, that henceforth the price attributed to the pieces in the Numista will be presented by Conservation State and following the following criteria:
If there are at least four price incursions, the median, rather than the average, of the inserted prices will be withdrawn. Therefore, I believe that the values presented are converted into a stable foreign currency, the US$ for example, the median and reconverted to the user's local currency, is that it?
Wilson Roberto Vasques Nunes.
Banknote catalog referee for Brazil.
Hello,
That is correct. The prices are internally stored in euro.
Quote: "Xavier"​Hello,
​That is correct. The prices are internally stored in euro.

Excuse me insistently. So it means that in the image above, the price of $ 1.28 for a VF part is in Reais (R$) and not in Euros (€).

Thank you.
Quote: "wilsonrvnunes"​Excuse me insistently. So it means that in the image above, the price of $ 1.28 for a VF part is in Reais (R$) and not in Euros (€).
On that page currently I see 0.09 for F and 0.30 for VF.​ I see prices in euros.
ūūūūū
Quote: "numinis"
Quote: "wilsonrvnunes"​Excuse me insistently. So it means that in the image above, the price of $ 1.28 for a VF part is in Reais (R$) and not in Euros (€).
​​
​On that page currently I see 0.09 for F and 0.30 for VF.​ I see prices in euros.
​Hello!
So that's how I said it in my first question.
The value entered in the user's local currency is translated into Euros, the median is obtained and reconverted to the local currency.
In your case, since your region works with the Euro, the value in this currency has been maintained.
Thanks for the info.
Quote: "wilsonrvnunes"
Quote: "numinis"

​​​
​​On that page currently I see 0.09 for F and 0.30 for VF.​ I see prices in euros.
​​Hello!
​So that's how I said it in my first question.
​The value entered in the user's local currency is translated into Euros, the median is obtained and reconverted to the local currency.
​In your case, since your region works with the Euro, the value in this currency has been maintained.
​Thanks for the info.
Right, except it's not based on a member's region but on its selected currency in the settings page (i.e. you could be in Brazil and use Canadian Dollar or be in China and use Swiss Franc, up to member choice).​
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 16:39.