Diameter 32 mm
ShapeRound
OrientationMedal alignment ↑↑
Demonetizedyes
ReferencesKM# 11
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces18187.html
Swapping makes a change!
Dear fellow,

Numista is mainly dedicated to swaps. Sales may occur when no swap is possible but are not a goal in itself, especially for high value coins.

Thanks
Vieille Pile

.............some people go wild for dark patina in the fields with metal showing in the letters/images.

Swapping makes a change!
Quote: "VieillePile"​Dear fellow,

​Numista is mainly dedicated to swaps. Sales may occur when no swap is possible but are not a goal in itself, especially for high value coins.

​Thanks
​$ 15 is a high value coin .....??? I guess a $ 100 coin would be totally unattainable at that rate.
Quote: "auctionking65"
​​
​​Numista is mainly dedicated to swaps. Sales may occur when no swap is possible but are not a goal in itself, especially for high value coins.
​​
​​Thanks
​​$ 15 is a high value coin .....??? I guess a $ 100 coin would be totally unattainable at that rate.
​You kind of wonder why this thread only has been singled out as well. Pretty much half the threads on this forum are sales rather than swaps yet this one alone has been singled out for comment by the moderator.
What? Me Worry
Going by his post the member has clearly stated that he would accept a swap for the coin.
I too agree , more than half post on Swap and trade are only related to sales though nothing bad in it ,this particular post should not be single out .May be Admin should split the Forum into 2 parts - SWAPS AND OFFERS ,TRADE AND TRADE (8 to make things clear and easier...........
coin collector.....
Quote: "auctionking65"
​​
​​Numista is mainly dedicated to swaps. Sales may occur when no swap is possible but are not a goal in itself, especially for high value coins.
​​
​​Thanks
​​$ 15 is a high value coin .....??? I guess a $ 100 coin would be totally unattainable at that rate.
​We all have our own budget for our favorite coins!!!
We need to respect everyone and understand that everyone has different financial opportunities

Yours faithfully Numizz
I sent VieillePile a PM in reply to his post on this thread.
Two days have passed and for whatever reason he has decided not to reply.

Everything seems very clear for both posters and moderators

This forum is headed
Forum Index - Swaps and trades
Swapping, buying and selling offers and requests

That seems quite clear, but if in any doubt there are rules set out by bam77 on the pinned post of this swaps and trades forum.

The rules are:
Sales on Numista
Hello and welcome to the forum rules for Numista sales.

Numista is a "participatory and exchange" site, so we will focus the discussion on this forum.
However, occasional sales may occur, but following these guidelines.

a) Exceptional nature of the transaction: a purchase and sale may be considered if an exchange is not possible before.
b) Politeness: Hello ... Thank you ... Goodbye!
c) criteria to meet in order to make a Purchase and Sale: Have at least 3 months of membership on Numista and 5 reviews 10/10
d) The minimum requirements of the post:
- 2 good pictures (obverse and reverse)
- Weight, Metal and Diameter
- A fixed price

Thank you for reading these rules and ensure you complete all the requirements before proposing a Purchase and Sale. However, if you decide to ignore the rules, your posts will be deleted.

I believe I have followed the rules as set out.

A 1943 New Zealand Silver Half Crown has a catalogue value of NZ$15 to NZ$400 depending on condition. Whether this US$12 coin (plus $3 shipping) is an expensive coin is debatable because everyone has their own personal limit.
Swapping makes a change!
I think Bas has followed the guidelines for sales. This doesn't seem to be one of those posters who show up with no swap history and want to sell a bunch of coins.

I might quibble with the grade; I think it's more of a low VF due to the lack of hairlines on George VI. But that's really up to a prospective buyer to be concerned with, not me.
RESERVED
Swapping makes a change!
Transaction complete - thanks everyone for your interest
Swapping makes a change!
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 24-Jan-2019, 00:28)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 14:42.