Roman/Greek coins - help needed - SECOND WAVE

7 posts
I have this last set of Roman (and a few Greek) coins that I can't seem to recognize..... :( Sorry for not providing any weight, my scale is not acurate. By eye, as they say, I would say they are between 1 and 3 g. I found all these roman coins in a luggage full of coins that I won at an auction. Personally I don't collect Roman coins but I would love and appreciate to learn about their identity

Referee:  Albanian cities, Khanate of Crimea, Croatian cities, Bavaria-Ingolstadt, Bavaria-Landshut, Duchy of Bavaria, Electorate of Bavaria, Kingdom

Melius est esse unum numero in villa, quam numerus duo in metropoli.
9:25 STEFANUS
1 : nummus, a GLORIA EXERCITVS reverse type with two standards
2 : nummus, a votive type with legend within wreath (the second picture is upside down, I think it's "VOT V" or "VOT XX" iside).
4 : probably an antoninianus
3. is probably a roman provincial, under Gordian but I'm not sure.
4. I'd say Quintillus or Claudius.
5. Not roman i think, probably greek. Seems to have an axe on obverse. Several greek bronze coins have feature an axe.
6. Greek too. I think it's Alexander the Great, Macedonia. Herakles on obverse, club and bow on reverse.
8. Byzantine pentanummium ? Not really sure.
[ deleted on writer's demand ]
[ deleted on writer's demand ]
Referee:  Albanian cities, Khanate of Crimea, Croatian cities, Bavaria-Ingolstadt, Bavaria-Landshut, Duchy of Bavaria, Electorate of Bavaria, Kingdom

[ done, chaps, thanks for your inputs ]
Hey guys, if you can help further with the roman coins, I would be deeply grateful. Many thanks in advance.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 14:30.