Ready to swap :)

7 posts
Hi there,

I know its been a while since I've been on the scene but I've updated my swaplist as best I can and I am ready to swap!

I am looking for coins I am missing from France, Spain, Ireland, USA, Canada plus others.

I do not have silver to swap but if you are comfortable swapping value for value, that is fine by me :) xx

Can't wait to hear from you :)
Hello,

I didn't find enough coins I need on your swaplist, however, I saw on your profile that you live in the UK.
I'm interested in circulating commemoratives from your country in case you have any doubles.

Regards,
Hello Joyce!

I am available for swapping. You will find some US coins on my swap list. Maybe there are some coins that interest you. Please, take a look!

Giordano
I am interested in swapping world coins. Please let me know if you are interested too
Hey Vixon Joyce, nice to see you back :)

I am in the process of adding more swap coins to my list, please do take a look and let me know if there is anything you need?

Kind Regards,
Phil
Hi Vixon, anything I can swap to help?, not swapping much at the moment but you live in Scotland, how can I refuse,what's mine to swap is yours if you want it.
slainte
people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening
Hi everyone thanks for messaging keep them coming x!

Iainmac, love your profile picture of the kelpies horses. Unfortunately your exchange list is closed off so I cannot view anything, could you unlock it please? XX
Quote: "Vixon Joyce"​Hi everyone thanks for messaging keep them coming x!

​Iainmac, love your profile picture of the kelpies horses. Unfortunately your exchange list is closed off so I cannot view anything, could you unlock it please? XX
​The Kelpies are amazing ( a must see if your visiting Scotland), list unlocked, let me know if you are looking for anything specific , i have a lot more coins not listed.
Thanks.
people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 24-Jan-2019, 00:34)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 13:28.