Excel download [solved]

7 posts

This message aims at: reporting a bug

Coins are not listed in the same order on the swap page and in the swap export
Upvotes: 3
Downvotes: 0
Hi Numista,

It would be so much better, easier and logical if the downloaded Excel is in the exact same position as the swap proposal. For Instance a Macao coin shows 11th in my swap list but when I download it it shows on 34th position. This happens frequently and it might have to do because some countries got realligned (Macau got put together with China).
Your solution is much appreciated.
Ben
It is getting worse. I have not kept exact track, but Hong Kong, Macao and British Palestine are all countries that show one way on the swap and different on the Excel spreadsheet.
Can you align the countries so that the countries in a swap are in the same order on the excel spreadsheet?
Status changed to Accepted (Xavier, 8-Dec-2020, 11:18)
When I downladed the Excel document of my collection, Macau, Tibet, and Hong Kong were both labeled under "China" (very controversial!) It seems like most of the sub-issuers are bunched with the main issuer.
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, US-HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
I meant this only as it pertains to swaps and an excel of that swap. Both positions should be in the same order.
Yes, I have noticed that anomaly as well, quite irritating, isn't it?
Globetrotter
Coin varieties in French:
https://monnaiesetvarietes.numista.com
Hello,
The order of the coins in the swap export has been fixed. The order in the swap export is now the same as the order in the swap view or the swaplist.
Status changed to Solved (Xavier, 10-Dec-2020, 23:06)
Hi Xavier,

Thank you so much!

Ben

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 02:53.