Is there a way to sort by metal content? [solved]

6 posts

This message aims at: suggesting an idea to improve Numista

Filter swap list by metal (e.g. silver only)
Upvotes: 19
Downvotes: 0
Is there a way when selecting coins from someone's swap list for it to show only coins with silver content or gold or base metals? I think this would be helpful. When I am swapping coins that have silver I usually only swap for other coins that have silver. When I am swapping base metal coins (copper, bronze aluminum etc) it would help me from accidentally asking for a silver coin. Not sure if this is possible or even if I am the only one that would use such a feature?
Is there a certain amount of votes you need to get an idea implemented or is it based on other factors?
It is based on main admin free time, which is kind of limited these days. Some members waited years since they originally asked for something. Some had it done in days, it just varies.
Catalogue administrator
Thanks for the info. I think it is great that Numista listens to its member. Whether changes come fast or slow doesn't matter. Just having a voice makes it feel like we are important and our opinions matter. I can't imagine the amount of work it takes to keep something like this going.
Daily work rests mostly on referees, they are the real drive behind all this.
Catalogue administrator

Hello,

You can now filter swap lists per metal.

Status changed to Implemented (Xavier, 25-Nov-2022, 14:49)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 22:45.