France KM# 933 5 centimes 1975 and 1998 year listings [solved]

4 posts

This message aims at: requesting the modification of a coin in the catalogue

Upvotes: 0
Downvotes: 0
There is some confusion due to French comments when one tries to modify this page (https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces2.html)

For 1975 on the original page there is an English comment "dolphin mark"; there is a separate 1975 listing with French comment "dauphin fin"; if you bring up the page to modify the original page, there is a 3rd listing with French comment "dauphin normal". I'm not sure how "dauphin fin" differs from "dauphin normal" but I think "dauphin fin" should be deleted or an English comment should be made.

For 1998 on the original page there are 5 entries, 2 of which have English comments "TO DELETE" but on the page to modify the original page, there are French comments about 4 folds (one ends "pleine" and the other ends "écrasée") . Instead of "TO DELETE" shouldn't English translations of the French comments appear? I don't know French well enough to attempt it.

Will
Sent to referee.
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Status changed to Started (pejounet, 7-Feb-2019, 19:58)
Status changed to Done (pejounet, 7-Feb-2019, 21:54)
Fixed with referee.
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Many thanks for quick response!

Will

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 11:01.