504 Gateway Time-Out [solved]

8 posts

This message aims at: reporting a bug

Upvotes: 12
Downvotes: 0

» Quick access to the last post

I read in the FB Group this week that the page was being serviced... however today I keep getting very slow results from searchs, 504 Messages, and the search function does not show anymore if what I am searching is in the Catalog, Foum, Users... that was something that always pop up when typing in the search section.

Anyone else having similar situation?
JustforFun...
Status changed to Accepted (Xavier, 11-Feb-2019, 18:19)
Yea same here its been like this for about a week now from what I have observed
Yesterday maintenance was to get rid of that. Numista went through something that can be described as heart attack, and was brough back by Xavier yesterday. Subsequent Maintenance was to fix all that, but as it happens, not everything was fixed in one sweep.
Catalogue administrator
The search drop down is back
JustforFun...
For now, it seems that it periodically jumps back into normal state of being and into some kind of slow motion, which ultimately results in errors, since browsers (and/or Numista server, I am not sure) wont let you to have pending request for so long time. In other words, sometimes it looks that it works fine, and sometimes it is obvious it isn't.
Catalogue administrator
Just had a few hours when I was updating my collection; adding private comments was fine, but I had to wait around 10 seconds to go to another page.
Status changed to Started (Xavier, 11-Feb-2019, 22:40)
It looks much better now. Let's see if it stays like this on the long term.
Quote: "Xavier"​It looks much better now. Let's see if it stays like this on the long term.
​I still get an error message when try to get the "country list".
American collector living the life in Germany
Status changed to Solved (Xavier, 31-Mar-2019, 23:02)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 15:36.