Looking for old postcards

5 posts
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for late 19th and early 20th century Croatian postcards. I can offer coins in return or buy them by PayPal. If anyone has such postcards and is interested in an exchange please let me know. :)
I collect and deal in ancient Roman coin. In case you're looking for affordable ancient coins or need any help with the coins you already have send me a message.
Have you checked out www.delcampe.net? They have many postcards on their site.
Quote: "JRo69"​Have you checked out www.delcampe.net? They have many postcards on their site.
​I never used it but I did check it out. As far as I can tell it's only a buy/sell site and the few items I was interested in seem overpriced. I was hoping someone here might have a few old Croatian postcards at home they don't know what to do with and would like to swap them for coins, or I can pay for them as long as the price is reasonable. In my experience collectors often have collectables at home that they don't need. For instance I have a old Hungarian postcard collection I'm too lazy to sort out and put up for sale but would love to swap it as a complete collection. :)
I collect and deal in ancient Roman coin. In case you're looking for affordable ancient coins or need any help with the coins you already have send me a message.
How can you tell if they're Croatian?
Quote: "Christonacross"​How can you tell if they're Croatian?
​The name of the place where the photo for the postcard was taken should be on it. Also, if they're pre-1918 the stamp on them is most likely Austro-Hungarian. They can also be identified by the text on them if anything is written. :)
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 30-Jun-2019, 00:39)
Topic moved to "Exonumia swaps" (ZacUK, 8-Sep-2022, 19:29)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 01:48.