Problem with removing traded coins [solved]

7 posts
I’m trying to take some coins out of my collection and the site won’t let me do it. I’ll enter “0” values in every field (I tried one, I tried them all) on the coin and it will say I have 0 in my collection but when I refresh the page, it pops up as having one in my collection again! How do I get rid of it? I tried Android and iPad. I don't have a pc. Two of the coins in the trade it let me remove but the two others won't go away. The coins that won't go away are...

https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces5944.html

https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces2851.html
Have you tried to use the "Edit my collection" link within the swap monitor?
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Quote: "pejounet"​Have you tried to use the "Edit my collection" link within the swap monitor?
​The problem may have something to do with that. Two coins were in the original swap and the other two are technically in the same swap but were negotiated through private messages for... Reasons. So, they aren't listed officially in that swap for me to edit with that link. But, you'd think I should still be able to remove the coins from my collection though whether I swapped them or just wanted to remove them for other reasons.
Quote: "pejounet"​Have you tried to use the "Edit my collection" link within the swap monitor?
​​The problem may have something to do with that. Two coins were in the original swap and the other two are technically in the same swap but were negotiated through private messages for... Reasons. So, they aren't listed officially in that swap for me to edit with that link. But, you'd think I should still be able to remove the coins from my collection though whether I swapped them or just wanted to remove them for other reasons.
​nevermind
Please send me a screenshot of the pages when you remove and it doesn't work.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Quote: "pejounet"​Please send me a screenshot of the pages when you remove and it doesn't work.
​I accidentally put it on an old version without coin values in the options and that gummed up the works. It’s fixed now. I’m a little embarrassed. It was explained to me by ArnoV...

It appears that you are using the 'old' collection entry view. If you would enter your coin like this, it would count as two (one in collection and one for swap).
In the 'old' view, you can't select the grade for coins in your swap list. In the 'new' view, you can.

You can change the display view through the Settings page, at the bottom, where you see:

Display of my collection
o One line per coin in my collection, with coin values
o One line per coin year, without coin values

And then select the first option.
No need to be embarassed, as long as it works :D
Status changed to Solved (pejounet, 21-Mar-2019, 15:46)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 09:37.