New Coin Engraver [solved]

6 posts

This message aims at: requesting the creation or the modification of an engraver or a designer

Upvotes: 0
Downvotes: 0
Can we please add these two Australian engravers to the data base?

A. Ball
Works for the Royal Australian Mint and has designed quite a few coins.
He has designed the latest coloured $2 "100 Years of Repatriation" which I am just adding.

A. Stokic
Works for the Royal Australian Mint and has designed quite a few coins.
He has designed the latest commemorative 50 cent coin "International Year of Indigenous Languages" which I am just adding.

Thankyou - Mike
Referee for Australia & New Zealand Coins & Exonumia, Papua New Guinea & Cocos & Keeling Islands Coins & Australian Banknotes. I Collect > Australia, UK & Dependancies, NZ Sets, USA & Euros plus Misc Exonumia.
A. Ball => What's first name?

A. Stokic => I guess you are referring to Aleksandra Stokic. If so, she's been added.
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Status changed to Started (pejounet, 10-Apr-2019, 20:51)
Hi pejounet ... I am trying to find out the first Name of A. Ball ... I will let you know when I find out.

And yes .... A. Stokic is Aleksandra Stokic,
here is a link to a page all about her >>> https://www.ramint.gov.au/meet-minties

These are the names of a few other Australian Coin Designers, not sure if we have them all in the database.

Wojciech Pietranik
Aaron Baggio
Stevan Stojanovic
Bronwyn King
Vladimir Gottwald

Regards Mike
Referee for Australia & New Zealand Coins & Exonumia, Papua New Guinea & Cocos & Keeling Islands Coins & Australian Banknotes. I Collect > Australia, UK & Dependancies, NZ Sets, USA & Euros plus Misc Exonumia.
Hey Mike,

yes, I already put the link to Aleksandra Stokic.
Can't seem to find first name for A. Ball either B.

For others:
  • Wojciech Pietranik - Already there
  • Aaron Baggio - Added
  • Stevan Stojanovic - Added
  • Bronwyn King - Added
  • Vladimir Gottwald - Already there
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Hi pejounet

I found out his full name is Adam Ball

It was on one of the Currency Determinations that a friend on another coin website found out for me
https://www.australian-coins.net

Regards Mike
Hi Mike,

excellent! He's now in the list! :wiz:

Thanks!
Status changed to Done (pejounet, 12-Apr-2019, 04:26)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 00:36.