Specifics of adding new coin pages [solved]

6 posts
Hi there.
I recently tried to submit a date typo modification for an existing coin, but I don't think I did the process correctly. It doesn't matter anymore, because someone else saw the typo and fixed it, which is what I was hoping to accomplish in the first place.
I'll admit that I was a tad bit bummed about not being able to offer my first catalog contribution, but as long as it got fixed I was happy! With that being said, I have 5-10 coins/tokens to create pages for, and I want to make sure I do the process correctly so I can look at my profile in the years after and be proud of my "catalog contributions" section finally having something in it.
I've already read the Numisdoc on how to add coins, and what formats to use. I'm purely seeking information to satisfy my own sense of accomplishment by being credited with adding new coins to the database.
If this post has come across as excessively whiny or nitpicky or has been posted in the wrong place, PLEASE tell me as soon as possible so I can either delete or move it and save myself any embarrassment!
Thank you all very much.
Eric
Humor is the ability to see three sides to one coin. -Ned Rorem
Yes, you can create pages for tokens which are not already on here.
Afterwards you can put the link on here of the created page, and I can
then look at it, and suggest amendments if any, and I can then approve the page.

I also have many tokens to add (see below for some of them) -
I will get around to making pages for them at some time ...

Thank you! I'll create the pages for the coins and then the tokens after that.
Status changed to Solved (Raibas, 20-Jun-2019, 18:37)
And if you really want that first one catalogue contribution, this coin is missing numeral in the name. :° https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces162656.html It should say 1 Kasu instead of just Kasu.
Catalogue administrator
Thank you, Jarcek! I unabashedly added the modification, and I hope to be able to contribute new data, as well!
No problem, contributions should be always encouraged, and it also took me like 30 seconds to find this particular mistake to fix. B)
Catalogue administrator

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 16:30.