Another website steal our photo ? - Collectgram

58 posts • viewed 1295 times

» Quick access to the last post

Hi,
i was surfing the net for more information about Liberian coin and found that that one website called Collectgram use our photo, probably without our permission.
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces20821.html
https://collectgram.com/item/1-dollar-european-currency-austria/exonumia/token/5a20be850c4e8507bfd091a1
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces9815.html
https://collectgram.com/item/10-zotych-25-years-of-peoples-republic-of-poland/poland/coin/5a1e19bf0c4e8523c0308a38

https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces25135.html
https://collectgram.com/item/10-cents-elizabeth-ii-silver-10-cents/canada/coin/5a1f70850c4e8507c1d01dbc
anyone know them ?

https://collectgram.com/about-us

Regards,
Damian
Former numista referee for Poland and half of african countries.
I invite you to my FB group about commemorative coins : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1635288620035921
They just copied the whole Norwegian catalogue from Numista! :o

Edit:

Actually, I think they copied most of our catalogue (just checked Greece and Crete)!

Here is another example where they have copy-paste all the information from our catalogue. Even the comment section...
https://collectgram.com/item/siglos-baalmelek-ii-kition/greece-ancient/coin/5a2a06490c4e85623a5a0c43
Referee for Ancient Greece,  Norway and the Kingdom of Cyprus
Same for Indian coins. It looks like they copied all the data from Numista along with images
"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom." ― Isaac Asimov
Blog : https://parimalscoincollection.blogspot.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/ParryPhilaNumis
I think Xavier should write to them and defend our work.
I have checked some pictures from my country, many if not all stolen. This collectagram is a grand theft on a massive scale.
Collectgram copied the entire catalogue of Numista, including photos, full coin data, description and comment.
I have contacted them already without success.
How about reporting them to the competent authorities in their country for breach of intellectual law. If the founder lives in decent country, they should do something about it...
https://br.linkedin.com/in/pliniopierry
I don't know if you count Brazil as a decent county but that’s were the bunch of founders comes from.
As far as their site as well as their, to be implemented sales section implies, they don't seem to be a not for profit organization. This opens a whole other can of worms because many of our picture sources are only granted to us because we are not commercial, but I don't know if they'd care enough about that.
Maybe we should strike back with positive approach. Lets put up the page with all possible words on intellectual piracy and list all the sites who happen to copy pictures from Numista - in other words lets put up a list of TOP copycats on the web, so that Google may find it for all to see. When people will realize the source is Numista, I am to some extent pretty sure, these people will come to "daddy" to check if the stuff here is better... I am sure most shall decide to stay... and these sites (read as "daily flies") shall gradually fall into oblivion...

Yes they have used all my personal photos of Australian Coins that I have uploaded to Numista along with all the information and comments etc. It looks like they are from before I started to put watermarks on the images.

[…]

Mike

Referee for Australia & New Zealand Coins & Exonumia, Papua New Guinea & Cocos & Keeling Islands Coins & Australian Banknotes. I Collect > Australia, UK & Dependancies, NZ Sets, USA & Euros plus Misc Exonumia.
I asked them why they are using my photo without my permission. this is what i get :

We're a community of collectors, created to provide free information about collectible items for collectors in Brasil, that have difficulties with English. Sources say that in 2018, 95% of brazilian population don't speak english. What happens a lot in Brasil is, some merchants of collectibles items just create printed book catalogs or PDF with basic informations of collectibles, such as height, diameter, and other universal information, and they charge for this. We believe in a community of collectors with free information, and we are trying to change the game here in Brasil by offering this information for free. All of our work is based in respect people's copyrights. In the case of the image that you referenced, the copyright of the image is mentioned in the tab "Side" inside the field "image source". But even showing the reference in the tab "Side", we noticed by your question that we can improve, so we're gonna include the information of the image source, below the image and inside the zoom image. Your feedback is important for us so we can get better and keep taking free information for collectors and respecting the people's right.
I invite you to my FB group about commemorative coins : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1635288620035921
Quote: "doc_man"​I asked them why they are using my photo without my permission. this is what i get :

​We're a community of collectors, created to provide free information about collectible items for collectors in Brasil, that have difficulties with English. Sources say that in 2018, 95% of brazilian population don't speak english. What happens a lot in Brasil is, some merchants of collectibles items just create printed book catalogs or PDF with basic informations of collectibles, such as height, diameter, and other universal information, and they charge for this. We believe in a community of collectors with free information, and we are trying to change the game here in Brasil by offering this information for free. All of our work is based in respect people's copyrights. In the case of the image that you referenced, the copyright of the image is mentioned in the tab "Side" inside the field "image source". But even showing the reference in the tab "Side", we noticed by your question that we can improve, so we're gonna include the information of the image source, below the image and inside the zoom image. Your feedback is important for us so we can get better and keep taking free information for collectors and respecting the people's right.
​bollocks!
I found my Danzig pictures on that site, but here they've been replaced by pictures from a Polish site.

I thought ve were aiming to use members pictures instead of commercial ones, so I always reject when people want to change memebers' pictures for commercial pictures of museums etc. Oh well, I guess I should be glad someone like my pictures I worked so hard with....
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, US-HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
@mikimaus- i also think in that way.
@ngdawa -It was probably me who change the photo. I also prefer to use members pictures but if have chance to get picture of high grade ones from commercials sites i will choose them. Danzig coins are expensive and because of that there are many forgeries (of course im not saying that yours were forgeries) that is why i decide to change pictures. When I took control over Poland almost all Getto coins (if not all) at Numista were the fake ones.
Regards,
Damian
Quote: "doc_man"​@ngdawa -It was probably me who change the photo. I also prefer to use members pictures but if have chance to get picture of high grade ones from commercials sites i will choose them. Danzig coins are expensive and because of that there are many forgeries (of course im not saying that yours were forgeries) that is why i decide to change pictures.
​Of course we should replace pictures of low grade coins, but mine are XF, so that really can't be the case this time. I just think that actions like these makes members less keen to contribute to the site.
And I can assure you my Danzig coins are not forgeries, since they were picked up from circulation at the time.

And is this picture really that much better than this one? We've been working hard to add, and keep, members' pictures in the coin pages to inspire more people to contribute and let this site be build by the members themselves. But it seems like tjere are those who work against this and prefer commercial ones. I think it's sad, and see no point in contributing with pictures anymore, when I can just google one. The only good think with replacing members' pictures with commerial ones is that tjere might actually be consequenses when other websites steal the pictures from us, but on the other hand, why should we even care and that point?
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, US-HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
Quote: "ngdawa"
Quote: "doc_man"​@ngdawa -It was probably me who change the photo. I also prefer to use members pictures but if have chance to get picture of high grade ones from commercials sites i will choose them. Danzig coins are expensive and because of that there are many forgeries (of course im not saying that yours were forgeries) that is why i decide to change pictures.
​​Of course we should replace pictures of low grade coins, but mine are XF, so that really can't be the case this time. I just think that actions like these makes members less keen to contribute to the site.
​And I can assure you my Danzig coins are not forgeries, since they were picked up from circulation at the time.

​And is this picture really that much better than this one? We've been working hard to add, and keep, members' pictures in the coin pages to inspire more people to contribute and let this site be build by the members themselves. But it seems like tjere are those who work against this and prefer commercial ones. I think it's sad, and see no point in contributing with pictures anymore, when I can just google one. The only good think with replacing members' pictures with commerial ones is that tjere might actually be consequenses when other websites steal the pictures from us, but on the other hand, why should we even care and that point?
​About your coin, i check history and coin was approved by me but request was by other members. The new pictures have better zoom and bit sharper details that is why i decide to approve the change.
If i would wait when members add a picture ie in Poland section i would wait forever and still we would miss half or more pictures in this catalog.Do you think i should remove all pictures from National Bank of Poland and wait when someone add a picture? I remember when add my 25 Kuna from Croatia add all details picture etc and was rejected, the referee left only my description. Also as far as im aware the new coin was issued last month and is still pending (about week or so) Anyway, in Poland there is about 2000+ different coins and with whole respect to our community , our members have about 30% (maybe less) coins from Polish section. You can check also how Cameroon looks like, we miss pictures almost a half of section because of copyrights and lack pictures from members. I add more less 1500 coins and I do what i can do,surf the web to gain them and change pictures sometimes when get a good reason. I'm sad that you didn't like my work.
Regards,
Damian
Quote: "doc_man"About your coin, i check history and coin was approved by me but request was by other members. The new pictures have better zoom and bit sharper details that is why i decide to approve the change.
​If i would wait when members add a picture ie in Poland section i would wait forever and still we would miss half or more pictures in this catalog.Do you think i should remove all pictures from National Bank of Poland and wait when someone add a picture? I remember when add my 25 Kuna from Croatia add all details picture etc and was rejected, the referee left only my description. Also as far as im aware the new coin was issued last month and is still pending (about week or so) Anyway, in Poland there is about 2000+ different coins and with whole respect to our community , our members have about 30% (maybe less) coins from Polish section. You can check also how Cameroon looks like, we miss pictures almost a half of section because of copyrights and lack pictures from members. I add more less 1500 coins and I do what i can do,surf the web to gain them and change pictures sometimes when get a good reason.
​You aim high in your comment, but you have no idea at what direction you're shooting. You're not just missing the goal, you miss the whole stadium.
I've been jsing one word. Replacing. That's the key word. Replacing members' pictures with commercial ones. Unless the already existing picture is either very small or very blurry blurry, and also if the coin is in very bad condition.
Numksta is supposed to be a platform for members, by members.
Quote: "doc_man"I'm sad that you didn't like my work.
So it's about you now? If youbtook the photos - great job! If not, what "work" did you do again?
No, I'm sorry that you didn't like my work.
On the place of doc_man, I would make the same choice, because the best image (yes, this image is clearer and sharper) is better for all members. Even if I replace my own images.
Quote: "Cyrillius"​On the place of doc_man, I would make the same choice, because the best image (yes, this image is clearer and sharper) is better for all members. Even if I replace my own images.
​Then I see no point in contrubuting to this website.
It all depends on the satisfaction that you want to get from the result.
Quote: "Cyrillius"​It all depends on the satisfaction that you want to get from the result.
​I'm not a professional photographer, so my pics will never be satisfying enough, apparently, so why bother? I'll just google pictures in the future.
Rule is that user pictures should be replaced only if they are either really bad or coin is in bad condition.
Catalogue administrator
Quote: "Jarcek"​Rule is that user pictures should be replaced only if they are either really bad or coin is in bad condition.
Thank you, that's exactly what I'm saying. Too bad people aren't following the rules. I was very proud that 52% of the coins in the Danzig catalogue were poctures of my own. Now I feel no joy at all browsing my colection.
Keep the members' pictures!
Quote: "doc_man"About your coin, i check history and coin was approved by me but request was by other members. The new pictures have better zoom and bit sharper details that is why i decide to approve the change.
​​If i would wait when members add a picture ie in Poland section i would wait forever and still we would miss half or more pictures in this catalog.Do you think i should remove all pictures from National Bank of Poland and wait when someone add a picture? I remember when add my 25 Kuna from Croatia add all details picture etc and was rejected, the referee left only my description. Also as far as im aware the new coin was issued last month and is still pending (about week or so) Anyway, in Poland there is about 2000+ different coins and with whole respect to our community , our members have about 30% (maybe less) coins from Polish section. You can check also how Cameroon looks like, we miss pictures almost a half of section because of copyrights and lack pictures from members. I add more less 1500 coins and I do what i can do,surf the web to gain them and change pictures sometimes when get a good reason.
​​You aim high in your comment, but you have no idea at what direction you're shooting. You're not just missing the goal, you miss the whole stadium.
​I've been jsing one word. Replacing. That's the key word. Replacing members' pictures with commercial ones. Unless the already existing picture is either very small or very blurry blurry, and also if the coin is in very bad condition.
​Numksta is supposed to be a platform for members, by members.

Quote: "doc_man"I'm sad that you didn't like my work.
​So it's about you now? If youbtook the photos - great job! If not, what "work" did you do again?
​No, I'm sorry that you didn't like my work.
​I don't took the photos i replaced but gain copyrights for them is this counts ? Ie from NBP, mint of Poland GNDM and some others international websites the name i don't remember now. You complain about my work done in Danzig so, yes its about me.

I believe that having blurry photo is always better then none. MY goal is to get best high grade photo from the sources that we have copyrights. I'm not also a pro photographer and never will be, i use my cell phone to take pictures. I don't see any problem if someone would like to change my photo for better ones. Here i would like say a big THANK YOU to CREPOSUC for his help with cropping coins i approve and also many others members which name i don't remember now but I really appreciate their contribution.

I believe that only the best is good enough and time will tell how close i was in my goal.
Im not sure if you are interested in Football but you may know that there are some countries ie San Marino or Andorra who are not very demanding rival for big players like Spain, Germany etc, so why they bother and play in the eliminations ? Is not better to watch them on tv?

Regards,
Damian
Quote: "Jarcek"​Rule is that user pictures should be replaced only if they are either really bad or coin is in bad condition.
​Thank you, that's exactly what I'm saying. Too bad people aren't following the rules. I was very proud that 52% of the coins in the Danzig catalogue were poctures of my own. Now I feel no joy at all browsing my colection.
​Keep the members' pictures!
​It was changed almost two years ago and you now notice the pictures are changed ?
such new website has to survive in apps. report to Apple Appstore and Google Play
Quote: "Xavier"​Collectgram copied the entire catalogue of Numista, including photos, full coin data, description and comment.
​I have contacted them already without success.
​Cannot believe even the Numista catalog format is completely copied. Clearly, some actions must be taken.
I have even seen my photos that I uploaded to Numista used on Ebay to help some shyster sell coins!

Mike
Referee for Australia & New Zealand Coins & Exonumia, Papua New Guinea & Cocos & Keeling Islands Coins & Australian Banknotes. I Collect > Australia, UK & Dependancies, NZ Sets, USA & Euros plus Misc Exonumia.
Quote: "brismike"​I have even seen my photos that I uploaded to Numista used on Ebay to help some shyster sell coins!

​Mike
​From now o we should always waterstamp our pics! Or use website's pics, as some referees prefer.

Yes I watermark all of my new pics now. I also go back and improve my older pics and watermark them too.

I use this website to watermark my pics ... It is easy and free to use.
https://www.watermarquee.com/

These are some I finished updating today. They are pretty good if I say so myself. I put a lot of work into getting them this good. Every coin I upload now has good watermarked pictures, correct and full information, edge pics, links, Tags, box pics when available etc

N#5026
N#12595
N#12597
N#12598
N#12599
N#12594
N#12600
N#12602
N#12601
N#12603
N#7354

[***]

Regards Mike

Quote: "ngdawa"​​​From now o we should always waterstamp our pics! Or use website's pics, as some referees prefer.
​Hell no, watermarks looks awful as hell. Why did we make a huge community effort to get rid of the background of coins and than adding crap again. Just stand above of all the trash of the internet.
I personally dont like my pictures beeing used without my permission but at least I can say to anyone picture on Numista are not a hord of stolen images (while looking good).

The only watermark I would support would be one you don't see, I know they exist but I don't know if this technique would work for our pictures.
Quote: "Idolenz"
Quote: "ngdawa"​​​From now o we should always waterstamp our pics! Or use website's pics, as some referees prefer.
​​Hell no, watermarks looks awful as hell. Why did we make a huge community effort to get rid of the background of coins and than adding crap again. Just stand above of all the trash of the internet.
​I personally dont like my pictures beeing used without my permission but at least I can say to anyone picture on Numista are not a hord of stolen images (while looking good).

​The only watermark I would support would be one you don't see, I know they exist but I don't know if this technique would work for our pictures.
​Why not have a Numista waterstamp for all coin catalogs? Once the pictures used for catalog are accepted, the picture will be put with a Numista waterstamp automatically and display on the catalog.
A substantial proportion of pictures are not from members and many of the policies I have encountered state that altering the image is not allowed.
Also a watermark for me signifies some kind of ownership that we often don't always have. For example, look at ucoin they use a watermark on all their coin pictures also the stolen ones ... doesn't mean they own shit.
All the CGIs in our catalog that don't have a mint or other government copyright are laughable too becaue the mints or so made the images not the bullion paddler.
The watermarks I put on my pictures are carefully placed to not harm the view of the coin.

Mike
Sorry, still looks distracting in comparison with the clean coins.
To each his own I guess but I can vouch that in the countries I am responsible for no such thing will be tolerated.

Quote: "Idolenz"​Sorry, still looks distracting in comparison with the clean coins.
​To each his own I guess but I can vouch that in the countries I am responsible for no such thing will be tolerated.

​Well I'm glad I will never upload any coins to those countries you are responsible for then. The idea of the watermark, small that it is, is to discourage [other people] from using them. I have been successful in having them taken down from Ucoin because they [used] it with my watermark.

Mike

I agree with Idolenz, watermarks look distracting and it would only take a few seconds to remove them if someone wants to steal the images.
Best
Watermarks doesn't have to be distracting. I have pt watermarks on my banknote pictures, I and think I found a good way. I want it to be visible, touch the banknote, but not draw the eye to it.

Single pictures

Double pictures

Quote: "ngdawa"​Watermarks doesn't have to be distracting. I have pt watermarks on my banknote pictures, I and think I found a good way. I want it to be visible, touch the banknote, but not draw the eye to it.

Single pictures

Double pictures

​I like it ! Which program do you use ?
personal essay waternark

BOINC
Quote: "doc_man"
Quote: "ngdawa"​Watermarks doesn't have to be distracting. I have pt watermarks on my banknote pictures, I and think I found a good way. I want it to be visible, touch the banknote, but not draw the eye to it.
​​
​​Single pictures
​​
​​
​​
​​Double pictures
​​
​​

​​I like it ! Which program do you use ?
​I just used photoshop. :P
At first I used one that was black and red, but I thought it was too distracing - and the corner wasn't visible, so I made it transparent and more faded to make it less distracting and the whole note would be visible through the signature.
Hi

It is extremely easy to remove watermarks, especially when you have several photos with the same watermark. I just used one of your photos and it took five clicks:

This can also be automated so that all your photos are batch processed, and this is with a generic software, nothing specialised.

A few points:
  • what is the purpose of the watermark?
  • if you simply type your name on an image, this does not mean that you claim some intellectual rights to that image.
  • and what are you trying to claim copyright for actually? a scan? Even with coin photographs, it is very debatable if they can be protected. check this article out: http://www.coinsoftime.com/Articles/Copyright_of_Coin_Photographs.html
  • usually a watermark should allow me to get in touch with the author. An email address, web page or unique name which leads to the author. So I can contact you, ask for permission, see more of your work, etc. In both cases (Idolenz and ngdawa ) I would have no idea how to reach you.
  • design-wise, this is really obtrusive in my opinion. An email address in a tiny clean font in a corner, not touching the content would be much neater. But then a link under the image, as it is currently the case on Numista works much better as I can simply select the text or click on it.

Best
Quote: "stratocaster"​​It is extremely easy to remove watermarks [...]

​A few points:

• what is the purpose of the watermark?
​It is also extremely easy to break into cars and houses, so what's the point with doors and locks?
Hi ngdawa,
Quote: "ngdawa"​​It is also extremely easy to break into cars and houses, so what's the point with doors and locks?
​Well I think it's actually a bit like writing your name on the door rather than locking it 8....

There are other ways to "digitally lock" a photo, but I am not an expert (IPTC, metadata and exif copyright, digimarks, html tiling, hidden foreground layers, right click functionality etc). Even a watermark that is clear. E.g: "© ngdawa@gm.com", instead of your initials.

Hope this helps
Hi,

my jpg files are NOT watermarked!

I'm more than happy, that they are spread out in the whole, wide world, since my primary purpose of making my documentations, is to spread knowledge about numismatics to ALL collectors everywhere. Since I'm not paid for them anyway, I don't mind....

Just my opinion

Ole
Globetrotter
Coin varieties in French:
https://monnaiesetvarietes.numista.com
Quote: "Sjoelund"​Hi,

​my jpg files are NOT watermarked!

​I'm more than happy, that they are spread out in the whole, wide world, since my primary purpose of making my documentations, is to spread knowledge about numismatics to ALL collectors everywhere. Since I'm not paid for them anyway, I don't mind....

​Just my opinion

​Ole
​I also dont mind to share my pictures to others but i like to be mentioned.
Regards,
Damian
Hi Damian,

That is also my opinion, and since I produce my documentations based on jpg files incorporated in powerpoint and then text boxes, I mention myself and the eventual "donors" as well! Then I save the powerpoint file as jpg, and those I have seen copied from numista, still all have those mentions, so I'm still happy.

I understand your problem, when you submit a not "treated" jpg with a coin image. Here I've taken one your coin images, treated it as cited above and here is the result

Take care
Ole
Globetrotter
Coin varieties in French:
https://monnaiesetvarietes.numista.com
http://collectorsworld.club/coins-apps/

Seems like somebody created apps based on Numista database (see screenshot and compare)

Has this approved?

Upd: he has a lot of apps: one for each country
UPD2: Found my photos in one of the apps
Medieval sets for swap:https://en.numista.com/forum/topic140941.html

My personal list of scammers from Numista: erniemix, yvain, CassTaylor
Quote: "stratocaster"​Hi

​It is extremely easy to remove watermarks, especially when you have several photos with the same watermark. I just used one of your photos and it took five clicks:

​LOL! I know that skilled people can do whatever they like with pictures, but at least I was hoping to stop the lazy copy/paste kids. Would it make any difference it I did this:

The reason with watermark is, at least for me, to track my own pictures over the internet, and to prevent people from stealing my pictures as references when selling banknotes.
Quote: "Grinya"http://collectorsworld.club/coins-apps/

​Seems like somebody created apps based on Numista database (see screenshot and compare)

​Has this approved?

​Upd: he has a lot of apps: one for each country
​UPD2: Found my photos in one of the apps
​The creator is Vladislav Zhirnov, and he seems to have done a lot of apps. If the content is stolen, it's worth noting that some apps actually costs money.

Quote: "Grinya"http://collectorsworld.club/coins-apps/

​Seems like somebody created apps based on Numista database (see screenshot and compare)

​Has this approved?

​Upd: he has a lot of apps: one for each country
​UPD2: Found my photos in one of the apps

​Maybe it's time to inform all our sources that their pictures has been stolen by this website. Then they will probably take action and the pictures will have to be deleted.

Hi

I have also found countless of my pictures on Collectagram:
https://collectgram.com/item/token-great-men-of-slovenia-irenej-friderik-baraga-slovenia-token-5e1a8f6d947f38c18a29b490

I would kindly ask for permission to add certain values to certain fields, which were also clearly copied, like translation - see:
https://collectgram.com/item/token-ljubljanski-potniski-promet-ljubljana-slovenia-token-5dec99a486a62bf669bd0d10
and
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/exonumia168785.html

I will notify local Police and see if they can point me somewhere inside the EU maze of legal whatever to take some actions... like banning this site within EU.

LP
Hi

I have also found countless of my pictures on Collectagram, here just one of them:
https://collectgram.com/item/token-ljubljanski-potniski-promet-ljubljana-slovenia-token-5dec99a486a62bf669bd0d10
and
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/exonumia168785.html

I will notify local Police and see if they can point me somewhere inside the EU's maze of legal whatever to take some actions... like banning of this domain within EU would be a good start.

I am also thinking of taking legal actions against this site on local court. Does anyone has any experience in this? Here in Slovenia their actions are consistent with definition of felony and such people can go to jail for up to eight years (I know they are from "just outside the local juristiction").

LP

Collectagram happened to add users name below pictures, classy…

mikimaus

Collectagram happened to add users name below pictures, classy…

And I just found one with my username:

https://collectprime.com/pt/item/1-kasu-lion-type-madurai-nayaks-dynasty-coin-5e1addf2947f38c18a29caa4

N#162656

Not to mention other half dozen coins that I added here with my own (not perfect) photos. But not all of them, apparently only my older additions. And yeah, they copied all that I wrote on them.

I remember writing something here when I heard about this site for the first time.

Personally recently I add a "photo numista" on the serial number of some banknotes:

N#338147

N#334732

compte X/ ex-twitter: @NumisMedal

Polette

Personally recently I add a "photo numista" on the serial number of some banknotes:

Clever, no one is going to complain about this one, hehe…

I personally would complain, please don't do that to non exonumia items.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 11:41.