Free - che guevara 3 pesos notes and coins

13 posts • viewed 514 times

» Quick access to the last post

A recent holiday to Cuba!

Managed to get some non-circulation (due to local laws, collectors taking and devaluing the currency) notes and coins - that clearly have been circulated in the past.

The bank was reluctant to give me them, but a 5 US dollar note convinced them

Changed a few convertibles for them.
Expecting 1 or 2 of each coin and note, I was given A PILE and handful
about 30-40 of each.

If anyone wants some, feel free to shout! I know they are not particularly rare or valuable, but if you want a coin or note (or both), let me know! Feels good to generate some goodwill and share the wealth as it were, karma and all that stuff.

All I request is enough to cover postage to wherever you are!

Note (condition and quality will be totally random, I have some nice ones and some not so as you will see from photo)

Also, if you want a few of them, I'm happy to swap for any sort of pre-1920 European monarchical or imperial or even colonial coin in lieu of postage payment

Thanks,
Joe
Joe,

I would love to have a bank note and coin for my collection Look at my swap and see if there is anything you want for a few of them, or I will just take one each.

Message me and I'll send you my address and we can work out postage.

Take care,
Ken
"That is the record of 50,000 South Carolina soldiers, and if I am to forfeit that and say that I am ashamed to have been one of them, all the offices in the world might perish before I would accept them."

Gen. Wade Hampton III, S.C.,C.S.A.
HI Joe,
I would love to get one of the 3 pesos coins. Check my swap list to see if there is something you'd like.
Thanks,
John
Hello Joe,

If you still have a coin and a note I would like to purchase 1 of each.

Let me know.

Thank you
Phil
Always remember, No matter where you go, there you are.
I am currently on assignment in China.

when I return, I will send these out!
i sent a private mail to all who commented

you will get them, just maybe a few months till this whole situation in China blows over!

I have lots - like 50 of each, so no worries on getting them

joe
Hello,
I would also like to take these 3 pesos notes and coins because I do not have any coins or notes from Cuba.
Best regards.
I would absolutely love a few 3 peso coins, I'll send you a message!
-Ash
I don't need or want any but I just wanted to mention that this offer is very kind of you. Bravo!

-Harry
I’m assuming they’re all gone by now but thank you for being so kind to this community!
Hi Joewalker1110,
Very kind of you to do this.
Hope you are back safe and sound from China.
regards
Hi Joewalker1110
I'd like to have the 3 peso note and coin. Do let me know if anything interests you in my swap list. Additionally, if you are interested in coins from Sarawak, North Borneo, Netherlands East Indies, Straits Settlements or Malaya, I can try to find them for you.
Best regards
Hi Joewalker1110,
Can I please get one each of the coin & 3 peso note.
Let me know when & I can make the payment on PayPal.
regards
Ah I love those, I was trying to find some when I was there in January but couldn't find them. My brother in law was offered one while I wasn't around and he declined. I was a little ticked lol.
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 31-Aug-2020, 04:24)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 03:17.