5 kopecks coin from Transnistria

5 posts • viewed 60 times

This message aims at: reporting a bug

Upvotes: 0
Downvotes: 0
It seems the 5 kopecks 2000 coin from Transnistria (km-2) cannot be added to my collection. I cannot edit the coin to add years. What is wrong? How can it be fixed?
You want to add a missing year or variant?
If yes then the current sheet is locked and you will have to ask the referee or a catalog moderator to make the adjustment.

If you simply want to add the coin to your collection then it is still possile, just click on the right of the year list and select which grade your coin is.

For 2005 and 2019 there are already seperate coin sheets for the 5 Kopeck coin.
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
Hello,
Could you please describe the steps you are doing and what exactly happens when you try to add the coin to your collection?
Did you encounter the same issue with other coins?
Which browser and version are you using?
If I go to the coin, the option to add it doesn't even show up when you scroll down. I have tried on multiple browsers (Google and Brave). I only use Numista on mobile if this might have anything else to do with it. I am not trying to add a year, I am just trying to add the one from 2000. I have never encountered this issue before.
​​​​​
Nevermind, I just tried again, and it worked, thank you, and thank you Xavier for making such a great website!
Status changed to Rejected (Xavier, 17-Feb-2020, 21:40)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 11:44.