They should improve Rarity Index [solved]

7 posts • viewed 203 times
What's your message and who are 'they'? :.
The team
The rarity index is not decided by any person in particular, it basically shows how many Numista users have added that coin into their collection.
Aditionally since last year an new index shows also what year/date line was mostly added by users.

If you want to have anything improved then you have to be more precise what you exactly want improved.
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
Well noted. I am residing in UAE and i can see some common coins with index more than 40.. and very rare coin with index less 20... but thanks for the advise and well understood
Status changed to Solved (JoeVinu, 28-Feb-2020, 17:48)
Quote: "JoeVinu"​Well noted. I am residing in UAE and i can see some common coins with index more than 40.. and very rare coin with index less 20... but thanks for the advise and well understood
​Some coins in the UAE that might be rare might be really common somewhere else, and keep in mind that Numista is for worldwide users!

For example, in Hong Kong, I might see Kuwait coins as rarer, but in the UAE, they might be everywhere. But in the UAE, you might that that Japanese coins are rarer, but in Hong Kong they’re everywhere.
光復香港 時代革命
五大訴求 缺一不可
Liberate Hong Kong, Revolution of our times
Well understood

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 00:01.