Coin dated 1783

9 messages • Vu 126 fois
Value of coin found among my father's belongings.
Picture of coin i found in my fathers belongings.
you are on the french forum, best you ask on the english forum and then please also include pictures and information.
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
bonjour et bienvenue à toi

il faudrait les Poids, Diamètre, Métal et vérifier si elle est magnétique !

faire aussi une photo de l'autre face (avers ou revers) mais pur moi il y a de grande chance que ce soit une reproduction moderne !!!
il faut absolument garder à l'esprit que quand une monnaie semble "fautée", dans plus de 99 % des cas, il s'agit soit d'une monnaie abimée, soit d'un bidouillage !
A copy of this coin
Referee of south atlantic islands
Citationweight is 19.5 g. I did test and its not magnetic .ALM​bonjour et bienvenue à toi

​il faudrait les Poids, Diamètre, Métal et vérifier si elle est magnétique !

​faire aussi une photo de l'autre face (avers ou revers) mais pur moi il y a de grande chance que ce soit une reproduction moderne !!!
CitationALMHello and welcome to you should be the weight, diameter, Metal and check if it is magnetic! also take a picture of the other side (obverse or reverse) but pure me there is a good chance that this be a modern reproduction !!!

Its not magnetic. Weight is 19.5 g. Diameter is 1.5 inch.
CitationALM Hello and welcome to you should be the weight, diameter, Metal and check if it is magnetic! also take a picture of the other side (obverse or reverse) but pure me there is a good chance that this be a modern reproduction !!!

Its not magnetic. Weight is 19.5 g. Diameter is 1.5 inch.
CitationALM Hello and welcome to you should be the weight, diameter, Metal and check if it is magnetic! also take a picture of the other side (obverse or reverse) but pure me there is a good chance that this be a modern reproduction !!!

Its not magnetic. Weight is 19.5 g. Diameter is 1.5 inch. It was found among my father's belongings. It was overlooked for the past 20 years.

» Charte d'utilisation du forum

Le fuseau horaire utilisé est UTC+1:00.
L'heure actuelle est 16h35.