COVID-19 and grading certification

9 posts • viewed 240 times
[See below]
₱o$₮ag€ $₮am₱$ a₹€ mo₹€ £€₲i₮ima₮€ a$ a ƒo₹m oƒ ¢u₹₹€nc¥ ₮ha₦ ₮h€ €₦₮i₹€ "¢oi₦" ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ oƒ ₦au₹u o₹ ₦iu€. ••• £€$ ₮im฿₹€$-₱o$₮€ $o₦₮ ₱£u$ £é₲i₮im€$ €₦ ₮a₦t qu'o฿j€₮$ mo₦é₮ai₹€$ qu€ £a ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ €₦₮iè₹€ d€ «mo₦₦ai€$» d€ ₦au₹u ou d€ ₦iu€.
That's very sick joke ,thousands of innocent people has lost there life and we are still under lockdown .
As everyone know this corona spread by touching ,So no responsible grading company will do this keeping mind the risk and sentiments!
coin collector.....
Maybe it is me, but I do not see the fun in this...
...you can run,  but you can't hide...
What a nice bonus of losing all the coins value. yikes.
-Ash
I removed it. My point was that grading companies will do anything to make money, it seems to me. Those companies have a “FIRST DAY OF ISSUE” grading category, so anything goes.
₱o$₮ag€ $₮am₱$ a₹€ mo₹€ £€₲i₮ima₮€ a$ a ƒo₹m oƒ ¢u₹₹€nc¥ ₮ha₦ ₮h€ €₦₮i₹€ "¢oi₦" ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ oƒ ₦au₹u o₹ ₦iu€. ••• £€$ ₮im฿₹€$-₱o$₮€ $o₦₮ ₱£u$ £é₲i₮im€$ €₦ ₮a₦t qu'o฿j€₮$ mo₦é₮ai₹€$ qu€ £a ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ €₦₮iè₹€ d€ «mo₦₦ai€$» d€ ₦au₹u ou d€ ₦iu€.
Quote: "Camerinvs"​I removed it. My point was that grading companies will do anything to make money, it seems to me. Those companies have a “FIRST DAY OF ISSUE” grading category, so anything goes.
​But, but colleagues!
I understand it is a famous Canadian joke. Yes, it is important not to lose even in difficult times view and slight relief.
For me there is more humor in accusing each other, finding a problem and throwing it at others. They begin to blame states for what anyone has detained , All governments are reproached for not being prepared-and that’s always what certain types of people do dull stupid individuals
-at the beginning, it's just ordinary flu , then they continue, we will not take our freedoms
-then weep you stand everything give me and give ,pay the damage and give me the money-at the beginning of the problem
-and today nobody can guess how it all will turn out
So please don't fight and argue, respect and above all talk about it and exchange experience / we can inform each other about the status and possibilities/
States deceive in statistics in various numbers / over the age of 65 someone is no longer taking people does not take into account -and doesn't give statistics /
Social systems and establishment will be a world big test.
Therefore, sometimes people defend themselves from humor as part of the psichological struggle-this is characteristic of some nations.
OK and wish everyone health.
If we can talk openly and give advice we will all go on with knowledge as we do in numismatics
if we can not laugh in the face of death we are not men.
Jamais l'or n'a perdu la plus petite occasion de se montrer stupide. -Balzac
In England we call this "Gallows Humour" and regard it as a sign of a strong character.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
We all have different prospective to our life!!
coin collector.....

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 14:56.